HERRERA PAPPED

KWBear

14 minutes ago, shaka said:

It seems Pena and Herrera are not even rated enough back in Mexico for anyone to be willing to pay to buy them.... 

Still can't believe we had guys wanking over how good these signings appeared to be

Don't think I will ever trust a new signing again and salivate over them  until I see big game wins and trophies being won

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Genuinely thought that said raped for the first couple of seconds. ??

See what marriage does to you, she’s now non reciprocal  and your brain and tadger don’t like it. Your decline was quicker than expected. 

57 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Pena and Herrera were the boards fault, im behind the board now after their actions of the past few months, but they wasted millions on Pena and Herrera and Caixhina and that should be remembered

Thinks could well go tits up on this one too tbh . SG was absolutely essential to take the heat of DK

I'm still not a fan of King by any means

Herrera hardly got a chance to prove himself.  He is/was a Mexican international and the board backed Pedro.  We no doubt paid over the odds and no doubt paid over the top wages to encourage him here.    The player isn't to blame for us paying too much money.  Pedro and the RFC board are at fault.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Thinks could well go tits up on this one too tbh . SG was absolutely essential to take the heat of DK

I'm still not a fan of King by any means

im of a similar opinion but will wait and see. if this fails they should be hung drawn and quartered never mind sacked

29 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

im of a similar opinion but will wait and see. if this fails they should be hung drawn and quartered never mind sacked

That could well happen although hopefully by some small miracle , these new additions make the big difference .

It is asking a hell of a lot for me