Job Done

Reminded me of a Walter Smith away European performance.

Can't ask for much more than job done at this stage of the season with the manager still implementing his style and transfers still to be made.

It was fucking brutal viewing though. 

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Reminded me of a Walter Smith away European performance.

Can't ask for much more than job done at this stage of the season with the manager still implementing his style and transfers still to be made.

It was fucking brutal viewing though. 

Style is one thing but the basics of football are another. So many players lacked ability to pass or head a ball. Frightening how poor the basics were and how badly we lacked cohesion.

Fucking brutal it certainly was.

9 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuckin terrible to watch that.

McCrorie is contributing absolutely fuck all. Coulibaly in, Sadiq in for Morelos and Ejaria needs to start. Hopefully Arfield back for Jack.

That should see an improvement.

Actually forgot Jack was playing.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Style is one thing but the basics of football are another. So many players lacked ability to pass or head a ball. Frightening how poor the basics were and how badly we lacked cohesion.

Fucking brutal it certainly was.

Think that was the big problem tonight. On the surface a 0-0 concluding a 2-0 aggregate at this time of the year is ok. It was some of the individual incompetence tonight that wore me down - basic, basic stuff. 

It can be argued it’s early but the reality is we have a far tougher game next round and more importantly Aberdeen and the Shamedome to visit in the near future. It’s fucking tough but that the reality. Sink or Swim.