Well done Alfredo

kaiser1041

36 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The thing that grates me most about Morelos is that i can sense that he genuinely believes he is to good for us and is destined to go onto a greater things...he needs a reality check because he is way below the standard of striker i want playing for my club!!!

The time in the 2nd half when he had the ball wide on the right summed him up for me, if looks up he would see he had support at the edge of the box....a good player looks up and plays a simple 10 yard pass to his team mate, whoever the poor player that he is just hits the ball directly to the nearest opponent who was a few yards away.....i can't and won't defend a player who clearly fails to achieve the simple basics of the game......this has to be an eye opener for everyone concerned at the club...if they persist with Morelos and fail to invest in a proper striker then i fear the worst us in this coming season.

Tav put a cross in a good cross and he stayed behind the guy marking him rather than make the easy near post run.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Disagree. The other two were bad and I've said enough about Windass, whom I think if we are going to insist on playing him, then try him up front where there is no hiding and he is a more skilfull striker, but yes gutless. If he can't do it there, get him to fuck.

As for Morelos, the man is devoid of ability and as slow as a week in the jail. You couldn't give him away. He is simply embarassing.

If Mo had missed the chances Murphy did tonight there would a lynching party at the airport. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Isolated to fuck. 

Not his fault that he only has long balls to contend with. 

The Manager needs to get a grip. 

Isolated yes. Long balls yes. Doesn’t change the fact his finishing is woeful, heading abysmal and he wanders offside far too easily even when watching the defensive line.With better support and better quality of passes all you do is increase the amount of times he makes a complete arse of it. Unfortunately he has no composure whatsoever about him in front of goal.All this and his petulance will cost us at various points throughout the season and I don’t think he will ever be able to change this aspect of his character.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Oh fuck off man

RangersMedia loves an exaggeration 

I hope Gerrard shuts up a few moaners here in the months to come. If this is what they are like after two competitive games ...

Slight over reaction. Hes a young lad that seems to be low in confidence at the moment. Once he gets his fitness up and bangs in a couple of goals I think he will be a valuable member of the squad over the course of the season. We could do with an experienced striker to take some of the pressure of him though.

I've defended Morelos countless times on here and genuinely thought he had potential and something about him,but nah my patience has ran out with him he's woeful as are Candieas,Windass and Murphy none of these are good enough for a title winning side.

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

Tav put a cross in a good cross and he stayed behind the guy marking him rather than make the easy near post run.

Did that a couple of times last week, as well, where the keeper made good interceptions, but would have been totally stuffed by a near post run.

2 hours ago, Amac9 said:

How anyone can say he has potential and talent is beyond me.

Constantly caught offside, touch like a donkey, head like a 50p, misses chance after chance...

.....and a moaning face wee bastard who constantly gets caught up in unnecessary bust ups leading to stupid bookings. He is fucking rotten!

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Please don't mate.

His goal aside I think he's been incredibly poor and only the performances of Morelos and general dislike of Windass has taken the heat off him 

Agreed!?