Football basics: everyone makes a cunt of something sometime

"You want to be a centre forward son?"

"Fucking right da'"

"Right you need to be brave and strong. Attack the ball like your life depends on it. Wipe out any defenders in your way. It doesn't matter if you get a black eye or a busted rib just get to the ball"

"But I want to play for Rangers da'"

"Rangers? Well forget what I just told you. If the ball comes in just shut your eyes and hope for the best."

"Thanks da'"

Honestly some of our forward play makes it seem like we are afraid to attack the ball and head it into the goal. WTF are they being coached? I've never seen such pussies play up front for us. We put some decent balls into the box but there's no attacking the front post, attacking the defenders, sticking your head in where it hurts. Big Hateley must be cringing when he sees our attempts at attacking the ball these days. McCoist was a warrior compared to this lot. And DJ  (the REAL DJ not the current one) probably NEVER lost an aerial battle with anyone. I want heart and fight up front, chase every ball, and stick your head into everything.

I've never known a successful team where no one can head a decent cross into the goal. We are hopeless at it. 

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

"You want to be a centre forward son?"

"Fucking right da'"

"Right you need to be brave and strong. Attack the ball like your life depends on it. Wipe out any defenders in your way. It doesn't matter if you get a black eye or a busted rib just get to the ball"

"But I want to play for Rangers da'"

"Rangers? Well forget what I just told you. If the ball comes in just shut your eyes and hope for the best."

"Thanks da'"

Honestly some of our forward play makes it seem like we are afraid to attack the ball and head it into the goal. WTF are they being coached? I've never seen such pussies play up front for us. We put some decent balls into the box but there's no attacking the front post, attacking the defenders, sticking your head in where it hurts. Big Hateley must be cringing when he sees our attempts at attacking the ball these days. McCoist was a warrior compared to this lot. And DJ  (the REAL DJ not the current one) probably NEVER lost an aerial battle with anyone. I want heart and fight up front, chase every ball, and stick your head into everything.

I've never known a successful team where no one can head a decent cross into the goal. We are hopeless at it. 

No.

• To Be A Ranger changed the title to Football basics: everyone makes a cunt of something sometime

“But I want to play for Rangers da”                                                                                                                                                                        

“ well forget what i just told you son and say 3 Hail Marys ya wee turncoat bastard”