Allan McGregor

13 hours ago, ben51 said:

Was potentially the difference between us going out and not.

But he is definitely still a cunt. 

He needs to save every shot at him and score 30 goals in a Season before he's not a cunt. 

He will score more than Morelos

11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Wes gave me the fear when we faced a shot from distance or when there was a one on one, or when we faced a penalty....no such issues with McGregor.

Or when a cross came in, or when the ball was passed back, or when a shot came from close, or when he walked onto the park...

16 minutes ago, Guardian said:

But he's our rat cunt. 

Honestly mate I would rather he wasn’t here. But he is and I would never abuse him when he plays for us, I also will never cheer his name or appluad him for anything he does. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly mate I would rather he wasn’t here. But he is and I would never abuse him when he plays for us, I also will never cheer his name or appluad him for anything he does. 

You are one of the most open minded guys on here 

I honestly think if we do anything good this season .He will make you change your opinion of him 

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great fan of Allan the first time he was here, disappointed in how he left us. As I get older I realise mistakes in life are easily done and delighted he is back. 

Agreed mate - I made a mistake once, 1972, and since then I've learned to forgive the people that I fucked over. 

If we can forgive and forget Kenny Miller and even cheer him after his countless haul of goals against them ..Then I think we will appreciate McGregor if and when we win our first major trophy since 2011

I want Rangers to be winners and trophies have to be won .Now 

Our goalkeeping position is now filled with a winner . That will do me 

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great fan of Allan the first time he was here, disappointed in how he left us. As I get older I realise mistakes in life are easily done and delighted he is back. 

I think the name calling on this one is boring tbh 

We need to get over ourselves here 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

maybe just seeing things but i thought the centre defence, Flanagan and Mcgregor just look so much better than the rest of the team. Thos guys have the ball and everything looks good, anybody else has it, it looks shite and forced

We're going to win the league with 0-0 draws mate 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

maybe just seeing things but i thought the centre defence, Flanagan and Mcgregor just look so much better than the rest of the team. Thos guys have the ball and everything looks good, anybody else has it, it looks shite and forced

Thought Flanagan looked a bit ropey yesterday tbh, but agree the other 3 looked strong compared to especially the players SG inherited.

15 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Agreed mate - I made a mistake once, 1972, and since then I've learned to forgive the people that I fucked over. 

:thumbup:

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think the name calling on this one is boring tbh 

We need to get over ourselves here 

I don't see it stopping anytime soon but hopefully it will settle down through time. 

I just hope he does not make a mistake anytime soon. :pipe:

14 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Superb one on one save and with Goldson and Katic in front looks like we've really sorted that area of the park regardless of it being pre season.

I know people didn't want him back but he is miles better than what we had. Will clinch points for us this season.

It was a good save but I expected it. That's the confidence I have in the man

No point did I think he was scoring

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I can appreciate your point of view, I'd never want naismith or whitaker near Rangers, but I do think Mcgregor is slightly different. He was much more attached to Rangers and didnt as far as I know speak out against the club. 

Im giving him a second chance but he has a lot to make up for. 

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are one of the most open minded guys on here 

I honestly think if we do anything good this season .He will make you change your opinion of him 

Never mate, we could win the treble and it be down to his saves I wouldn’t cheer him. He slapped us in the face and once you’ve wronged me once that’s it  

I thought the reception he got when he came off in the Bury game was sickening. 

14 minutes ago, Guardian said:

I can appreciate your point of view, I'd never want naismith or whitaker near Rangers, but I do think Mcgregor is slightly different. He was much more attached to Rangers and didnt as far as I know speak out against the club. 

Im giving him a second chance but he has a lot to make up for. 

Can understand that view mate, and probably makes you a better man than me that you can forgive.