Rangers v st Mirren tickets

1 minute ago, Rangers Till I Die said:

Tickets now on sale online. Just got 2 for East Enclosure. Best hurry,not many left.

This must be secondary tickets going in then.

Must be sold out initial batch and now added those that can't make it's tickets 

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I ended up buying me and the boy season tickets this year, they said that the payment would come off today, still hasn't even though I have had my BT taken off. 

Anything I usually have taken off is done early bells, is this normal for them. 

It takes a while mate. Might even be off tomorrow. They're taking all the cccs payments for osijek at home today as well

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It takes a while mate. Might even be off tomorrow. They're taking all the cccs payments for osijek at home today as well

Here, I fucked that, its actually the European game they are taking off today, what a prick I am, but yeah hopefully it's taken off soon, was thinking something wrong and my ticket wouldn't get activated. ?

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Here, I fucked that, its actually the European game they are taking off today, what a prick I am, but yeah hopefully it's taken off soon, was thinking something wrong and my ticket wouldn't get activated. ?

I think the email says from 23rd. And sadly when Rangers say from it could he anything up until Wednesday :lol:

4 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

If it's the 4 monthly payments from Rangers then it's the end of the month mate.