Osijek Away

Maxjig23

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Watched the whole match , absolutely expect Rangers to qualify comfortably  , anything less is unacceptable, thought the Croatian team would fill me worry, they are fucking pish. 

Will our half arsed strike force manage to score though?

23 minutes ago, BrotherTJ said:

It's still 50/50 for me.  That boy on the wing is the only mildly scary thing about them.

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They also lost to an average Austria Vienna side. Certainly beatable. 

Been a long time since we were venturing in Europe, every tie is a banana skin. 

Expect the worst then you can't be disappointed, good motto for the banter years :lol:

Think I’ll wait until tomorrow before booking anything, hopefully the emails come out and they say whether or not they’re doing a day trip.

If not I’ll book to Budapest if I can get a seat on the bus, hopefully flight prices to there don’t go up too much between now and tomorrow.

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

Think I’ll wait until tomorrow before booking anything, hopefully the emails come out and they say whether or not they’re doing a day trip.

If not I’ll book to Budapest if I can get a seat on the bus, hopefully flight prices to there don’t go up too much between now and tomorrow.

Day trips will be extortionate mate 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Thankfully our right back is an outstanding defender who deals with players like this with ease..

+1 just for the giggles.

But at least now we've got those to fill the hole that he leaves behind.

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No doubt, looking at £300 at least on flights alone to Budapest at the moment though aswell, so not going to be cheap either way I don’t imagine, and prices will probably get higher.

Aye fair point mate. Better going direct for a few quid dearer then 

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No doubt, looking at £300 at least on flights alone to Budapest at the moment though aswell, so not going to be cheap either way I don’t imagine, and prices will probably get higher.

Does Easyjet not have flights from Gla -> Zagreb, seem to recall they operated that route

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Does Easyjet not have flights from Gla -> Zagreb, seem to recall they operated that route

All with one or two stops by the looks of things, and you're looking at £400-500 for that so it's even more expensive.

Bit of a cunt of a place to get to without spending a fortune tbh.