Jump to content
govanblue

*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 18/19 Official Thread ***

Recommended Posts

On 24/10/2018 at 09:16, willygers4life said:

What's the payment details through bank for this. Forgot about it, alot on at the moment 

PM will be with you shortly. :thumbup:

Edit: I see you are sorted. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Zetland said:

PM will be with you shortly. :thumbup:

Edit: I see you are sorted. 

I'll get payment sent tomorrow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mus said:

@govanbluemoney sent into bank this morning!!

GB is having Internet problems mate so he might not get back to you until it is fixed, Zet will see it when she is back on as well. :thumbup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

GB is having Internet problems mate so he might not get back to you until it is fixed, Zet will see it when she is back on as well. :thumbup:

Cheers mate, sorry it took me so long to do it this year!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mus said:

Cheers mate, sorry it took me so long to do it this year!!

Never a problem mate, thanks again for your support for the Erskine Fund. :thumbup:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made my donation yesterday when I came down from working up in the highlands. Sent it to the bank details gb sent me not heard if the transaction was successful yet though from gb.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Made my donation yesterday when I came down from working up in the highlands. Sent it to the bank details gb sent me not heard if the transaction was successful yet though from gb.

GB is having internet problems mate, unless @Zetland has any info. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mus said:

@govanbluemoney sent into bank this morning!!

You are on the Pledged list from your previous post. Once GB updates the Fund Accounts, I can transfer you to Donated. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Made my donation yesterday when I came down from working up in the highlands. Sent it to the bank details gb sent me not heard if the transaction was successful yet though from gb.

I am sure it will be fine, just waiting to get the updates from GB. :thumbup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zetland said:

@macmac

Added to the Pledged list. :thumbup:

Sent money to GB’s bank account yesterday, I’ve also pm’d him but I know what he can be like ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, macmac said:

Sent money to GB’s bank account yesterday, I’ve also pm’d him but I know what he can be like ?

HIs internet is down mate, so it might be a wee while before he gets back to you. :happy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Donation sent - @govanblue @Zetland can any of you send me the link to the Erskine poppy badges that was posted a while back please ?

Will update the Lists when GB gets in touch.

If you are looking for the 2018 Badge, sorry to say it has already sold out!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Zetland said:

I am sure it will be fine, just waiting to get the updates from GB. :thumbup:

Ok mate thanks it was more from my lack of online banking proess I was worried about it not going through. Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×