*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 18/19 Official Thread ***

govanblue

is there anywhere/anyone I can donate/give a bunch of old match programmes (from 2008 - 2012, around 15 in total) to? any financial gain from them is better than nothing for the Erskine fund. Also have a signed autograph of Sasa Papac that I want to pass forward for donation. Just thought I would see if theyd be any use to anyone or worth anything for charity before chucking them. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

Hi GB

Have sent you a PM re match tomorrow.

Me being offline seems to have coincided with all our usual ticket recipients being AWOL too.

We'll get back into the swing of things soon enough.  :tu:

On 04/12/2018 at 11:37, stevemac said:

is there anywhere/anyone I can donate/give a bunch of old match programmes (from 2008 - 2012, around 15 in total) to? any financial gain from them is better than nothing for the Erskine fund. Also have a signed autograph of Sasa Papac that I want to pass forward for donation. Just thought I would see if theyd be any use to anyone or worth anything for charity before chucking them. 

Thanks!

GB is offline at the moment. Will remind him about your offer when he catches up with PM’s and posts. :thumbup: