Sad state for scottish fooball

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There is a rivalry between us and the Sheep though

There has never been a "rivalry" between us,the most successful club in the country,and a no mark nothing club living off a few years "success" won  in the early 80's by an ex Ger. The "rivalry" exists only in the minds of the few thousand who follow that no mark nothing club. 

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Only in the minds of the sheep fans, same with the hiv,s they think they're our rivals tae, not for me they're not. 

There is a rivalry though, you canny deny it. 

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

There has never been a "rivalry" between us,the most successful club in the country,and a no mark nothing club living off a few years "success" won  in the early 80's by an ex Ger. The "rivalry" exists only the minds of the few thousand who follow that no mark nothing club. 

Aberdeen are our biggest rivals in the league

I agree with the OP and was going to post something similar.

Forget rivalries and our own opinions on the sheep - it’s a bad sign when a player from a top league club (and one of the better ones) to go to a non-league club.

The money in English football is crazy and I’ve maintained anyone leaving us for a team outside of Man U, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool are taking a step down in size and history of club. But Aberdeen to Salford really shows where Scottish football now ranks in England.

Maybe would have been different had the other clubs in Scotland not pandered to the anti-Rangers agenda thus fucking the product up further than it already was.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They're the team that finished directly above two seasons running

Because we were in utter turmoil. Anyone who thinks the status quo will remain are on glue. Tell you what,you continue enjoying our "rivalry" with the sheep...I'll continue laughing at them desperately trying to be relevant.

2 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Forget rivalries and our own opinions on the sheep - it’s a bad sign when a player from a top league club (and one of the better ones) to go to a non-league club.

The money in English football is crazy and I’ve maintained anyone leaving us for a team outside of Man U, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool are taking a step down in size and history of club. But Aberdeen to Salford really shows where Scottish football now ranks in England.

Maybe would have been different had the other clubs in Scotland not pandered to the anti-Rangers agenda thus fucking the product up further than it already was.

I think it's great tbh. Having a good chuckle at the ewes losing their best player to a club on a level with Linlithgow Rose. Fuck them. Just another wee reminder to the deluded fuckwits where exactly they stand. 

39 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Man United and Liverpool are the only English teams bigger than us and the Tarriers

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There is a rivalry though, you canny deny it. 

Aberdeen are our biggest rivals in the league

The way we have started this season i would say the team who finished 4th are our biggest threat/rivals.