Rangers 'win' UEFA licence battle

Smile

34 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Absolutely correct mate. I said in an earlier post that we have a situation where a governing body is attempting to demonise a member club which would have possible untold damage on the body as a whole. Only in Scotland. 

It’s the fenians victimised personas that is destroying Scottish football. 

Were not a big enough nation to not have a situation where it’s not ultimately the best clubs in our league that represents us in Europe. These fenians want it so they can cheat i.e legia Warsaw. Anything but Sporting integrity is prevailing in the current climate. 

We’ve been hammered already because of fucking administration of a tax bill enough is enough. Rangers need to lead the way and remove these corrupt bastards to allow Scottish football to recover. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 00:17, Sweetheart said:

Who? Politicians? 

Someone, Cant say who, Can only assume it fits someone's agenda. Could be a political agenda, Or even a few rich fans of other teams getting together. The SFA will know losing more to fine a club is not worth the time and expense ,. Which means funding is most likely coming from elsewhere.

46 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Someone, Cant say who, Can only assume it fits someone's agenda. Could be a political agenda, Or even a few rich fans of other teams getting together. The SFA will know losing more to fine a club is not worth the time and expense ,. Which means funding is most likely coming from elsewhere.

I think the SFA will have enough on their plate now they are being held responsible for the child abuse scandal. I hope they are taken to the cleaners and the people get what they deserve. My only concern is that this could be the end of the SFA. They take the rap for everything and then we only have one governing body the SPFL and we know who runs that. Lawwell got rid of SFL to save the corrupt organisation.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

SFA will be too busy trying to help the taigs and themselves keep the child abuse under wraps with private payoffs and confidentiality contracts. 

this license nonsense at the level it has gone to has for me been a smoke screen to take attention away from the child abuse cases .

"we know you didn't break any rule .so we are clearing you of the charge.but we have just made up a new rule to do you with that you broke a wee bit "