Secondary Ticketing Redemption Values

Inigo

The amount of cash you get back every time you use your secondary ticketing seems to have gone up. 

With only a few of thousand tickets available for sale every match next season, this is really important so Bears can get to the match instead of empty, unused seats dotting the stadium. The cash made for yourself and for the club is an added benefit. Getting Bears to the match is the important thing. If you can't give your ticket to someone, use this...

Values and info listed below...

http://e.Rangers.co.uk/8px2RjY1XLLESjWSrSTDz5pMQeFGJx878Vutpu7TR4Y/WebView.aspx

Otherwise I may be forced to gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you. I'm sure it won't come to that, though.

image.thumb.png.c4da94c8e18d1898ba5eca039ca4602c.png

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is there anything there about them giving away your secondary tickets are freebies to players and bigwigs? 

The people responsible for that suggestion were also skull-fucked into submission.

I don’t miss many games at Ibrox, if I do it’s because I’m on holiday so usually this time of year.  I just give my tickets to a mate. I don’t want to take any chances with semi final/final priority and see it as my mate doing me a favour by scanning my cards in. 

Secondary ticketing sounds pretty shite tbh. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is there anything there about them giving away your secondary tickets are freebies to players and bigwigs? 

Very last part of the Email I received. 

“Please be aware that no guarantees can be given that your seat will be sold”

That pesky small print. 

43 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

Can you only try and give your tickets back for resale when stipulated by the club in a certain timeframe? 

I’m off on holiday soon and know I won’t make the st’s game, however I can’t see an option to give them back yet.

You need to phone the ticket hotline so that they can deactivate your ticket for the game.

1 hour ago, sandyboyblue said:

Can you only try and give your tickets back for resale when stipulated by the club in a certain timeframe? 

I’m off on holiday soon and know I won’t make the st’s game, however I can’t see an option to give them back yet.

In your online account, select my account then secondary ticketing, check the box of the game you want to sell back. I have the option to sell back St Mirren

48 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

In your online account, select my account then secondary ticketing, check the box of the game you want to sell back. I have the option to sell back St Mirren

Wot he sez.

It is a big push by the Club to fill every seat on match day. Empty seats don’t buy programmes, pies and merchandise from the Club.  If we continue to sell out and there are still people not using their seats then I expect the payback for returning your seat will increase.

Struggling to see how anyone could have a problem with secondary ticketing. If you normally give your ticket to someone else, keep doing it. If not, you can save a few quid on your next season ticket and the club gets more money and more people get to see Rangers. Some folk moaning for the sake of it.

39 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

60people did this very thing for the last Tarriers match, but the 60 tickets didn’t go to secondary ticketing, they went to hospitality folk. That in my opinion is wrong. 

Where would the hospitality folk have gone if there wasn’t secondary ticketing? Was it extra hospitality?