Just because I hate Dundee United

3 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Hope we get a chance to scud dundee hivs about a few times before they go under. every time I think of them or their celebratory fans I smile, fucking slap into them

No. they don't deserve any more of our honest fan's blue pounds to bail them out. 

Let them fail at the likes of Arbroath and Alloa instead, 

We don't need them, and their (few remaining) fans said they don't need us. 

So be it. 

21 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The premier league is a poorer place without Dundee United.

I kinda liked their Orange top, and actually got one as a wee boy back in the early seventies, thought it was a cool top.

Fortunately now we have our own orange strip we can easily get by without theirs.

Not sure what else you are suggesting they offer.................. 

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Just to get a wee bit serious, maybe a post for the politics section, but it's here.

Your average Scots football fan ?

Lots of cunts playing with their emotions or their idealistic attitude of an independent Scotland, but very few of them, if any want to respect a past which has included so much great achievement and contribution to the technology, culture, and industry, and especially on the sporting stage. 

Scotland was part of a British sporting tradition that brought football to the world. Initially the great teams were the likes of Queens Park and us, We rose high, Queen's Park effectively the first great Scottish team (they reached English cup finals back then), then we carried the mantle further, arguably the best team in Britain until Arsenal came along and we coompeted for the title "Best Of Britain" which was easily justifiably translated as "Best In The World" back then. 

And Scotsmen took football all over the world, all round Europe and to the other continental giant that comprised Argentinian, Brazil and the other South American nations.  

Glasgow was the second city of an empire at it's peak, we built the trains and ships with British iron and steel. A third of the worlds trains. A quarter of world shipping came from the Clyde at one time. 

And we had arguably the world's best football team. 

So what do we have now in Scotland ? A third world production centre, lack of traditional engineering skills and a future based on debt and income which won't happen, subsidised for now by English ratepayers. 

And on a football level we have reaped what was sown, a self interested, English hating for the sake of it, fourth rate national side with only ra cellic cutting it due to inbred taig corruption and false Oirish roots based support. 

Yet supporters of the likes of hivees, hearts, sheep, scum still believe they are on the right path to an independent Scotland , and go to national games and spew their hatred toward our players due to our loyalist traditions i nboth Scotland and Britain as a a whole. 

Fuck the lot of them.  

So in summary, Dundee United's deserved (in my opinion) demise does not just represent their clubs lack of integrity and loyalty to what is good in Scotland, , but also represents the fucked up attitude of the majority of football fans of other clubs in Scotland, and I hope those self same fans and supporters of other Scottish football clubs will go down the same road as the Dundee scum. 

Tannerall one of the best posts i have read for a long while a history of our once great country and now look where we are . Send this post to wee Nicola and the schools.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I'd give a pass to Kilmarnock and possibly Ross County but screw the rest.

I wouldn't give any leeway to Ross County fans. Fuck them. Their rancid wannabee fans hate us as much as the rest of Scottish football. The wife and I passed the Ross County team minibus today which was closely followed by another minibus carrying the team kit. Oh how we laughed ?

58 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Let's be honest, you would ride big Lorraine Kelly wouldn't you?

Bit like Dundee United of the eighties, were an attractive team back  then,but nowadays just a bunch of worn out cunts with less and less supporters interested.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Just to get a wee bit serious, maybe a post for the politics section, but it's here.

Lots of cunts playing with their emotions or their idealistic attitude of an independent Scotland, but very few of them, if any want to respect a past which has included so much great achievement and contribution to the technology, culture, and industry, and especially on the sporting stage. 

Scotland was part of a British sporting tradition that brought football to the world. Initially the great teams were the likes of Queens Park and us, We rose high, Queen's Park effectively the first great Scottish team (they reached English cup finals back then), then we carried the mantle further, arguably the best team in Britain until Arsenal came along and we coompeted for the title "Best Of Britain" which was easily justifiably translated as "Best In The World" back then. 

<<SNIPPED FOR BREVITY>>

Excellent post, as in so many things Scotsmen used to set such a high bar in many fields, not just sport, it is so sad now that we appear more interested in 'faux equality and diversity' than we do in actually punching above our weight and being a nation of achievers.  We once excelled in football, players like Baxter played a part of a FIFA World X1, now we appear to settle for mediocrity with kids happy to receive participation trophies. 

As a nation, we produced the first athlete born in China to secure Olympic gold, a Scottish Protestant and son of a Minister, nowadays that same athlete would be condemned by progressives for his personal decision of refusing to run on a Sunday, rather than being saluted for his accomplishment.  

Colin Montgomery once summed up the mentality in Scotland of berating those who are successful when he said, and I paraphrase - In most places when folk see you park a very expensive sports car, they look, admire and say well done, in Scotland, they want to scratch it with a key.   As a club, we are that luxury sports car and so many insignificant wee fannies are jealous.  

Yes, you tried to kill us, YES you failed and when we lift #55 it will be at least as sweet, perhaps even more so that Barca 1972 and I for one can't wait.  

22 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I know you have to be kidding.

No mate, look at the support they have, 1659 turning out today at Tannadice.

Be better if they were in our league to kick the bastards while they were down like they did to us.

Must admit, i know one Dundee United fan in total and the boy is sound and says it was an injustice what happened to us, he was shocked by the venom i had towards his lot.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

And Scotsmen took football all over the world, all round Europe and to the other continental giant that comprised Argentinian, Brazil and the other South American nations.  

Glasgow was the second city of an empire at it's peak, we built the trains and ships with British iron and steel. A third of the worlds trains. A quarter of world shipping came from the Clyde at one time. 

And we had arguably the world's best football team. 

So what do we have now in Scotland ? A third world production centre, lack of traditional engineering skills and a future based on debt and income which won't happen, subsidised for now by English ratepayers. 

And on a football level we have reaped what was sown, a self interested, English hating for the sake of it, fourth rate national side with only ra cellic cutting it due to inbred taig corruption and false Oirish roots based support. 

Yet supporters of the likes of hivees, hearts, sheep, scum still believe they are on the right path to an independent Scotland , and go to national games and spew their hatred toward our players due to our loyalist traditions i nboth Scotland and Britain as a a whole. 

Fuck the lot of them.  

So in summary, Dundee United's deserved (in my opinion) demise does not just represent their clubs lack of integrity and loyalty to what is good in Scotland, , but also represents the fucked up attitude of the majority of football fans of other clubs in Scotland, and I hope those self same fans and supporters of other Scottish football clubs will go down the same road as the Dundee scum. 

Thats one of the best i have seen from you on here, top class mate:tu: