Just because I hate Dundee United

2 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Hope we get a chance to scud dundee hivs about a few times before they go under. every time I think of them or their celebratory fans I smile, fucking slap into them

Reads nice but unfortunately for me if someone wants the death of mine I want them to die first, no matter what.

They can rot in hell for all I care and the sooner the club burns the better.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Reads nice but unfortunately for me if someone wants the death of mine I want them to die first, no matter what.

They can rot in hell for all I care and the sooner the club burns the better.

They are rotting in hell, the chance to spank fuck out them and rub it right in would be glorious, so would never playing them again right enough, due to them downsizing as their remaining fans walk away and they're a league 2 side

Hopefully we'll see Aberdeen start to slide next season too, Hibs the jokers in the pack as Hearts have been rank for years, but now dundee united are fucked I'd be looking at Dundee as a good investment, but nobody will want to throw money at the diddy teams and with us and cellic now, as i still looks like a single horse race with us surely guaranteed top two, 

Hope our two year plan with Gerrard is gonna work, otherwise we could all be done for, and we end up ranked with the Irish and Welsh leagues.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

2 wrongs don't make a right mate, be reasonable.

Afraid not mate, not in this case. The cunt that owned them tried to kill us as much as the scum, the are hated by me forever.

Forgiveness I can provide to those who make mistakes, those cunts did it for financial benefit and that I do not forgive!

16 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Afraid not mate, not in this case. The cunt that owned them tried to kill us as much as the scum, the are hated by me forever.

Forgiveness I can provide to those who make mistakes, those cunts did it for financial benefit and that I do not forgive!

It's worked out well for them i must say:lol:

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Nope.

Kilmarnock abstained, which was a Yes vote.

Their Chairman shat it.

I actually thought it not the other way round, did Kilmarnock not vote for us and Ross County abstained as they had just been promoted.  So, I just checked and I was wrong, can I give Killie a pass cause their pies are the best ?

I honestly couldn't give 2 flying fucks about this mob....the amount on here who give these cunts a place? people who discuss them need  them need to get real .....they are a total irrelevance to us but for every pathetic thread like this will make them feel important

19 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I actually thought it not the other way round, did Kilmarnock not vote for us and Ross County abstained as they had just been promoted.  So, I just checked and I was wrong, can I give Killie a pass cause their pies are the best ?

Nope. Their Chairman was a lawyer, and he’d been warned it’s his duty to act in the best interests of his shareholders, which was Rangers in the SPL.

Im surprised other teams shareholders never said the same.