Welcome aboard Ryan Kent

MisterC

57 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Hoping he's an XP at least, would be cracking if he was a Vista though.

Lol. Fucking auto correct. I'd say Windass was more of a Wiindows 3.1. Very simple and not the quality you are used to. Starts off well but runs into trouble after 20 minutes and crashes out for another 70.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Meh.

Welcome.

Prove me wrong. 

In that order.

We are a feeder club now, but then again player's costing two or three million pounds are dross that no competitive club wants and that's what we are paying for player's and getting our fingers burnt on such as Pena, Herrera and others.

Scottish football is finished, and with no money available to compete, it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

We are a feeder club now, but then again player's costing two or three million pounds are dross that no competitive club wants and that's what we are paying for player's and getting our fingers burnt on such as Pena, Herrera and others.

Scottish football is finished, and with no money available to compete, it is what it is.

Absolutely bang on. Something has to change and fast. But it won't. The only way forward is home grown and that's not proved to be easy to do. For such a big footballing country it's a joke we don't produce any talent. When was the last top Scottish player ? 

Edit.oh aye welcome to Rangers hope you do well.

4 minutes ago, MDYT2 said:

Absolutely bang on. Something has to change and fast. But it won't. The only way forward is home grown and that's not proved to be easy to do. For such a big footballing country it's a joke we don't produce any talent. When was the last top Scottish player ? 

I watched the Dundee_ Dunfermline game today and the Dundee team looked like an African select team.