Welcome aboard Ryan Kent

MisterC

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

People either heralding him as a saviour or writing him off and the lad hasn't even had a piss at Auchenowie, FFS lets just wait and see how he does.  Scary that he sounds about as bright as Oor Josh.   Winger, right, left or both??

No fecking idea but does it really matter now?

8 minutes ago, Del said:

How many Freiburg and Bristol City games did you watch exactly? 

I cant imagine how you would have seen him on a highlights/goals show as he only assisted 2 goals in over 792 minutes at both clubs, but what a coincidence that he stood out to you when you were watching those leagues, that it just happened to involve the teams he played for and in the few minutes he played...

Away and dont talk pish!

? Madman

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

Its another loan, plugging holes cause we are skint just gives me the fear.

None of the loans we have had in the past 4 seasons have been roaring success stories, the boys we have in on loans may well be world beaters but they wont be our world beaters also no doubt we will sign another loan in the form of a striker, come seasons end that will be 5 bodies to replace, even worse if they are starting every week.

As to yer slant on the gardener no quite the same as this is it.

Every season is deja vu, the club up to its eyes in debt( not King and co ) and loaned players who aren't good enough to break through at their parent clubs. What really annoys me, is that we should be grateful that these players are doing us a favour and yet if we were enquiring to buy them they would want a few millions, the price of dross.

We are stuck in a backwater with just about enough money to get by with dross and a rookie manager who is cutting his teeth with dross, nothing new, now where have I seen it before.

22 minutes ago, Del said:

How many Freiburg and Bristol City games did you watch exactly? 

I cant imagine how you would have seen him on a highlights/goals show as he only assisted 2 goals in over 792 minutes at both clubs, but what a coincidence that he stood out to you when you were watching those leagues, that it just happened to involve the teams he played for and in the few minutes he played...

Away and dont talk pish!

I watched 30 Freiburg games and 41 Bristol City games last season.

Think you need to calm down, son.

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

Every season is deja vu, the club up to its eyes in debt( not King and co ) and loaned players who aren't good enough to break through at their parent clubs. What really annoys me, is that we should be grateful that these players are doing us a favour and yet if we were enquiring to buy them they would want a few millions, the price of dross.

We are stuck in a backwater with just about enough money to get by with dross and a rookie manager who is cutting his teeth with dross, nothing new, now where have I seen it before.

Man, every single post of yours seems to be a ray of sunshine ☹️

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

No fecking idea but does it really matter now?

Well if he is left-sided it makes me wonder what Murphy or Middleton's role will be and if right-sided does that mean SG sees Candeias as a midfielder?  

So, yes it matters.

21 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Well if he is left-sided it makes me wonder what Murphy or Middleton's role will be and if right-sided does that mean SG sees Candeias as a midfielder?  

So, yes it matters.

He can play on the left or right wing.  He's very good with both feet so I don't think it matters which side he's on.

8 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Well teams aren’t going to loan out their best players, are they? If you’re gonna have a moan about things at least make sense.

19 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Is this not the guy who flopped at bristol city last season? Can't say I'm excited about this at all. We need and deserve better.

I would have liked solanke and harry wilson on loan if the Liverpool connection was going to be used. Think that would have been adequate for us to challenge for the league but this is underwhelming 

Agree mate. Was hoping for solanke and especially Wilson. Very underwhelming this. Guy apparantly  failed last two loans but Hopefully can prove me wrong

2 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

For the reason we are bringing in loans, that in itself indicates lack of funds.

Who was to provide those funds years ago? Go on have a stab in the dark, or in this case darkies as he is in SA.

2 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

For the reason we are bringing in loans, that in itself indicates lack of funds.

He asked for a reason we are skint, not something that indicates we are skint.

25 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

5 wingers on the books now? 

Does this mean Windass is finally on the move? 

Candeias

Murphy

Middleton

Kent

Thats 4 wingers, Windass isn’t a winger. the top two are decent against lower quality opposition as soon as they face a higher quality of opposition they disappear. Middleton and Kent are still unproven against anyone.

We still need to be signing a higher quality winger or attacking midfielder if we want to catch the scum.

Can't claim to know anything about this player or Ejeria from Liverpool. I hope Kent does well for us and wouldn't have the negative view of the loan system that others have here. 

I'm still not convinced signing another winger helps us with being seriously short up front though. I do think Morelos will pick up again but we are monumentally light up there.