Queen Street True Blues bus Budapest to Osijek

Queen Street True Blues are running a 2nd coach between Budapest and Osijek on Thursday

The coaches will leave from the Radisson Blu Beke hotel at 10.30 am

The coaches will leave Osijek at 23.00 dropping at both Budapest Airport and the Radisson Blu Beke hotel

There is 13 seats available at a cost of £25 per head .

If interested pm a contact number to make arrangements on

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@eejay the dj this help you mate?

Nah it doesn’t he gets in at 10.40 at airport we are leaving centrally (hopefully) on the dot at 10.30 - reason being there’s a strict border crossing with there being no schengen (spelling) agreement in place and it being peak holiday time 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Nah it doesn’t he gets in at 10.40 at airport we are leaving centrally (hopefully) on the dot at 10.30 - reason being there’s a strict border crossing with there being no schengen (spelling) agreement in place and it being peak holiday time 

plus I'm staying the night in Osijek

Once I get ticket sorted for def . then I will be better placed to decide what way I'm getting there

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

plus I'm staying the night in Osijek

Once I get ticket sorted for def . then I will be better placed to decide what way I'm getting there

Just buy a home end ticket - my travel club card won’t be ready in time so I’ll need to do that too 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t know ticket prices yet 

For the match of Osijek - Rangers FC the price of the individual ticket for the tribune of Istok is 200 kuna, and those with the membership card pay half of that amount. West upstairs stands 240 (for members 120) and West down 280 (140), North and South at 200 (100), Loža 400 (200), Loža Mile Dumančić 800 (400), VIP 1,400 (700) 15 years pay 80 kuna (or 40 if they are members).

Regular ticket sales for the first match of the second qualifying round of the European League between Osijek and Rangers FC starts on Monday, July 23rd. Sales offices are re-cashing in front of the City Garden hall from 12 noon to 6 pm.

On the day of the match, on Thursday, July 26th, tickets will be sold at the stadium cashes in the East starting at 12 am until the start of the match (20.45). Unlike the Petrocubo duel, this time, the big western tribune will be open.