SPFL Board Changes

The new SPFL board has been elected after the league’s AGM.

Motherwell chief Alan Burrows joins the body as does John Nelms of Dundee while celtic chief exec Peter Lawwell returns.

But there is no place for former board members Stewart Robertson, Ann Budge or Hamilton’s Les Gray.

Changes done yearly but no shock to see that cunt return.

16 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The new SPFL board has been elected after the league’s AGM.

Motherwell chief Alan Burrows joins the body as does John Nelms of Dundee while celtic chief exec Peter Lawwell returns.

But there is no place for former board members Stewart Robertson, Ann Budge or Hamilton’s Les Gray.

Changes done yearly but no shock to see that cunt return.

Does that mean Liewell sits on both the SFA and SPFL board now? Surely that's a conflict of interest...

11 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Sure I'd heard somewhere Budge was starting to side with us or a number of issues, or am I making that up? 

She always struck me as the type who puts Hearts first regardless of who she was siding with, she has prob found out if you side with us the others don't like it.

11 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

She always struck me as the type who puts Hearts first regardless of who she was siding with, she has prob found out if you side with us the others don't like it.

'Acting in your own best interest' isn't something the boards of Scottish football clubs could be said to excel in, certainly. 

liewwell does what he wants with no challenge from any corner, it's like snp voters, the country is a shite house and they still vote for the youseless fuckers, you would think these wee shitey teams would've learned from where dundee hivees have found themselves but no they still side with the athletic wing because of their hate of The Rangers. 

14 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

It's better we stand back from this shower of Shite they will slip up eventually 

Nah they'll only gain more ground, you checked the history and results of dignified silence over the years, especially the last 6 years.

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Does that mean Liewell sits on both the SFA and SPFL board now? Surely that's a conflict of interest...

Not a conflict it's his feet in three camps SFA/SPL & UEFA just need to get used to it the Tarriers run the show including GCC

1 hour ago, Ace said:

RFC & CFC tend to alternate thier seat, we replaced Lawwell at the beginning of last season. 

It's a dog bites man story.

I might that that story, depending on who the man is?