***The Official Osijek v Rangers Match Thread***

7 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

don't see Coulibaly or Sadiq in the video of players arriving at the airport earlier....

They're both registered to play, though, so even if they're lacking fitness I'm sure we'd have bothered to fly them over, even just to help integrate them into the squad. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rangersross said:

They're both registered to play, though, so even if they're lacking fitness I'm sure we'd have bothered to fly them over, even just to help integrate them into the squad. 

Coulibaly is 100% going. 

I'm really uncertain what to expect. There is a nagging negative feeling that we wont win this tie. If all our players perform to their best then we should just about do it but it wont be easy. 

According to FF this is the starting eleven (the original post was liked by Derek5287 which means it's likely true):

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Jack Coulibaly Ejaria

Kent Morelos Murphy

23 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

According to FF this is the starting eleven (the original post was liked by Derek5287 which means it's likely true):

McGregor

Jack Coulibaly Ejaria

Kent Morelos Murphy

That one gamble too much for me. 

36 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

McGregor

Jack Coulibaly Ejaria

Kent Morelos Murphy

Surprised Jack is still in there.

Interesting side though. 

42 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

McGregor

Jack Coulibaly Ejaria

Kent Morelos Murphy

We seem to be the only team who has their team leaked more than 24 hours before kick off.

Also if we ever line up like that against the filth we will get annihilated once again.

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

We seem to be the only team who has their team leaked more than 24 hours before kick off.

Also if we ever line up like that against the filth we will get annihilated once again.

Swap Jack for Arfield, Kent for Windass and Morelos for Sadiq it’s probably our strongest team.

Archived