***The Official Osijek v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

how do you sign up mate? never heard about this before

Theres a slight chance the site is down for maintainence. but go to https://eternaltv.net/ go down to the $5 option and from what i remember it should be straight forward from then  on.

once your registered and log into the client area there should be a launch type button that will open something in a web browser give it a minute or two for the search feature to appear than you can navigate around it, it has a good lay out and easy to work around.

Might not be the same for anyone else but for some reason, when the video opens, i have to pause it and then play it, it works perfectly from then on but just incase you need to do it aswell, took me ages to figure it out 

Fairly sure you may be able to stick a software on a memory stick and use it on TV's through that, I dont do that though so couldnt answer any questions. 

Just now, MattyBlue said:

Theres a slight chance the site is down for maintainence. but go to https://eternaltv.net/ go down to the $5 option and from what i remember it should be straight forward from then  on.

once your registered and log into the client area there should be a launch type button that will open something in a web browser give it a minute or two for the search feature to appear than you can navigate around it, it has a good lay out and easy to work around.

Might not be the same for anyone else but for some reason, when the video opens, i have to pause it and then play it, it works perfectly from then on but just incase you need to do it aswell, took me ages to figure it out 

cheers mate, ill have a look

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

cheers mate, ill have a look

i just tried to register it said down for maintenance, try a different browser though might work, keep checking it though its 100% worth it i give it a few months to make sure it doesnt fuck up then i papped virgin off saving £100 odd a month,.

43 minutes ago, 1872Ryan said:

Unfortunately gonna miss the first half due to a martial arts lesson (getting close to a grading so quite important) but will hopefully catch the second half. Let's hope we hammer them.

4183526-2271147124-HaGay.gif

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

That war fascinates me, how a whole country can erupt and end up collapsing on itself. 

Madness. 

Aye mate 

That group in the picture were mostly recruited from Delije ultras. From the terraces to war, bonkers. 

Archived