Sell on Clause

pcbear

On 24/07/2018 at 08:39, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It's nuts mate. The papes big up their player so that even the shite ones are £10m men, we slag fuck out ours and give them constant shit and drive them out the club for shite fees or pay offs then complain when they get sold on for a bigger fee.

The same is likely to happen with Alfredo and Windass. Some fans don't realise how much they are damaging the brand

Helps if you dont have the whole of the scottish media devaluing your players and brand by continous attacks whilst promoting the other competitor in a 2 horse race.

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Bet you all feel silly now.

half the time we get undercut is due to these sort of attitudes, Some of our fans are just miserable moaning cunts who think their opinions should be noted when actually they know fuck all.

Not at all. I said I'd hope we'd have larger sell on fee. Selling someone for 250k you'd think at a push he might move on for a million, that would have been 100k which is fuck all. Nobody could have predicted 8m coming in for him. Plus a lot of contracts these days have minimal sell on fees built in as standard. You might find wigan get something like 2.5%

34 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Aye right enough, saying I would be surprised if we put a sell on clause on a transfer of someone we didn’t rate & then finding out they did is a total brass neck! 

?‍♂️ What a boring cunt!

I’m boring? ? last of the patter merchants you eh? Only thing that’s boring is the way the board gets slagged in here and the sheep that follow ? ? 

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

I’m boring? ? last of the patter merchants you eh? Only thing that’s boring is the way the board gets slagged in here and the sheep that follow ? ? 

The board are a joke for letting him go for what he went for in the first place :lol:

37 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Helps if you dont have the whole of the scottish media devaluing your players and brand by continous attacks whilst promoting the other competitor in a 2 horse race.

Do people actually think Southampton will go and say ‘oh my the Daily Record is saying Dembele is worth £35m therefore we better pay that’?

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Do people actually think Southampton will go and say ‘oh my the Daily Record is saying Dembele is worth £35m therefore we better pay that’?

Maybe not as direct as that but you need to look at the bigger picture . Do you think the constant anti Rangers narrative from the msm in this country has no effect on club perception, club value, player morale etc etc? 

Drip drip drip . 

26 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Aye coz they are the first board to do that, Selik sold van dyke to Southampton they must be thick as well, losing out in 40mil.

Please just stop.

57 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Delete tweets ......These people will be on tweeting their outrage we put a 10% clause in the deal and not a 50% clause, even though 95% of these people were screaming to get him off the books cause he was shite .

3 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Aye coz they are the first board to do that, Selik sold van dyke to Southampton they must be thick as well, losing out in 40mil.

So you replied to that post but not my other reply where you attacked my opinion. Sums you up tbh. 

4 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Not at all. I said I'd hope we'd have larger sell on fee. Selling someone for 250k you'd think at a push he might move on for a million, that would have been 100k which is fuck all. Nobody could have predicted 8m coming in for him. Plus a lot of contracts these days have minimal sell on fees built in as standard. You might find wigan get something like 2.5%

Look you said you were “pissed re sell on fee” that’s why I quoted you, pissed because you ASSUMED the worst with no facts. Re  talking shite.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They're not even comparable :lol:

How no? His comment was our board should have got what he was worth in the 1st place, meaning he was worth 8m? and we got 250,000,  so by that logic selik should have got the mega bucks that Liverpool paid for van dyke is his argument ,which is a load of shite.

3 hours ago, OhW said:

Please just stop.

Are you the thread polis? Fuck u

52 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

So you replied to that post but not my other reply where you attacked my opinion. Sums you up tbh. 

Missed that one sorry bud, your opinion was wrong in your first post or do you always get ‘pissed’ when the board actually get one right.

the whole reason for quoting was you all got it wrong the board actually played a blinder here. But that goes against the grain with a lot of posters in the BD

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Look you said you were “pissed re sell on fee” that’s why I quoted you, pissed because you ASSUMED the worst with no facts. Re  talking shite.

How no? His comment was our board should have got what he was worth in the 1st place, meaning he was worth 8m? and we got 250,000,  so by that logic selik should have got the mega bucks that Liverpool paid for van dyke is his argument ,which is a load of shite.

Are you the thread polis? Fuck u

Missed that one sorry bud, your opinion was wrong in your first post or do you always get ‘pissed’ when the board actually get one right.

the whole reason for quoting was you all got it wrong the board actually played a blinder here. But that goes against the grain with a lot of posters in the BD

That was my opinion with the knowledge available at the time. There had never been any previous mention of a sell on clause that I can remember, even when we sold him. I never had a go at the board, I just said I was pissed because as it stood it looked like we would lose out once again so don't even try and group me in with any of these so called anti-king folk people seem to thing plague this forum. Also, im clearly delighted that we may end up profiting now and hardly going to turn round and say I wish there wasn't a sell on clause just to try and point score am I? ?

8 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Transfer fees at the moment are frightening. £8 million for Waghorn is astonishing.

10% of that coming our way must be unexpected. 

He had a decent season for goals and assists in the championship last year. £8M is peanuts compared to the money pumped into the English game