Big Coulibaly

graeme_4

7 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Kent had a great game only pipped to the man of match award by Alfredo.

I honestly thought he was anonymous. It’s a tough game to make your debut in but he done nothing of note. It’s natural to get excited by a new player but had he had Windass on his shirt he’d probably have got slated tonight. I thought him and Murphy offered absolutely nothing.

8 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I honestly thought he was anonymous. It’s a tough game to make your debut in but he done nothing of note. It’s natural to get excited by a new player but had he had Windass on his shirt he’d probably have got slated tonight. I thought him and Murphy offered absolutely nothing.

He pressed hard, ran at people and did well enough tracking back. Was a tough debut considering we barely got into the final third in the second half.

1 hour ago, King_gazza said:

I thought for his 1st game he played great.

Will only get better more he settles

There is folk on here who would have Andy 'bang the ground' Halliday or Jason Holt.   Thought the lad put in a good performance, worked hard and is not afraid to tackle, good Rangers debut. 

29 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

lets face it, H & H are both shite and Jack is becoming a worry, honestly expecting more from him

I think Holt is actually worth keeping as a sub to throw on near the end and hound fuck out of players.

Halliday is as good as anyone else in my life at football and Jack is probably better playing for the likes of Kilmarnock 

2 hours ago, gsa said:

People getting majorly excited because he smashes someone. Yes, it's great to have some physicality but he looked pretty poor on the ball in my opinion. Him, Jack and Mccrorrie all try hard and none of the theee can actually pass the ball.

Big lads miles ahead of jack and Mcrorrie, he can actually get about the park for a start , excellent debut, made us look stronger and more physical which we’ve been seriously lacking , Gerrard loved his performance 

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think Holt is actually worth keeping as a sub to throw on near the end and hound fuck out of players.

Halliday is as good as anyone else in my life at football and Jack is probably better playing for the likes of Kilmarnock 

Bit late to keep Holt for a sub this season!

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Coming to the conclusion that Jack is no better than Halliday or Holt, shame I really wanted him to do well. 

Not at the games but on here and to mates I’ve been highly critical of jack , he brings absolutely nothing to us , had numerous chances to first time balls out to Flanagan in an unmarked great position the first half but as per opted for the 5 yarder to the closest player , not managing to play in windass (I’m sure it was)in late In the second half with 50 yards of space to run into was poor to , doesn’t win the ball doesn’t even attempt to look to see if there’s a positive pass on 99% of the time , doesn’t break up play and can’t get about the pitch , I don’t blame the lad of course he’s going to sign for us I blame whoever recommended/signed him , nowhere near good or effective enough to play centre midfield for Rangers