***The Official Rangers v Wigan Athletic Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give Halliday, Docherty, Hodson ect the chance to put themselves in the shop window.

No point risking our best players for more than 45 mins with the return leg 4 days later and then the sheep 3 days after.

Give Sadiq, Kent, Ejaria, Coulibaly plenty game time.

9 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

McCrorie; Hodson, Wilson, Bradley, John; Candeias, Docherty, Halliday, Middleton; Rudden, Windass

I'd actually be happy to see that. Great shop window opportunity/chance for some on the fringe to state their claim. 

10 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

McCrorie; Hodson, Wilson, Bradley, John; Candeias, Docherty, Halliday, Middleton; Rudden, Windass

A run out for Anwick, John, Candeias, Docherty and Middleton is a must with Rudden coming getting at least 20 or a 45.

Alnwick

Hodson Wilson Bryan John

Halliday Coulibaly Docherty

Kent Sadiq Middleton

Bryan boy looks like he's basically signed so I'd stick him in but might be too early, I don't know if John is fit but others have him in, get Coulibaly, Kent and Sadiq some game time to bed in more.

I like the timing of this game as it gives the management time to put things in place without having anything at stake apart from injury risk. We know what we have to do in euro home leg so get players who need it valuable game time. I would defo start middleton to see what he can do over a decent stretch. Will leave the rest up to stevie and his team.

Archived