'Rangers' search on Google

beararse

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

So he's admitting he's a taig. Good. Get him banned.

How’d you work that out, Columbo?

The guy said ‘google your own team’  to which I replied ‘I did, ya fanny’ as the whole fucking topic is about what came up when ‘Rangers’ was typed into google chrome.....

Keep up.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

How’d you work that out, Columbo?

The guy said ‘google your own team’  to which I replied ‘I did, ya fanny’ as the whole fucking topic is about what came up when ‘Rangers’ was typed into google chrome.....

Keep up.

His implication was that you are a taig and therefore your team is those reprehensible paedo protectors who's name I will not sully my keyboard with. Your response was that you had googled your own team

Q.E.D. you must be a taig.

The fact I had to explain that to you also helps to prove it.

21 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

His implication was that you are a taig and therefore your team is those reprehensible paedo protectors who's name I will not sully my keyboard with. Your response was that you had googled your own team

Q.E.D. you must be a taig.

The fact I had to explain that to you also helps to prove it.

The fact you had to explain it was because it made no fucking sense whatsoever.

He said ‘google your own team’ which I had done as I’m a Rangers fan.

His subsequent assumption that I am a taig is beyond my control.

All he (and feeble minded others who seem to love typing ‘taig’ without any justification) are doing is making themselves look fucking stupid by constantly hurling it at fellow members.

Fucking grow up and have a bit of respect for other Rangers fans AND youselves.

There is a very big difference between fan and supporter pal.

A)  A fan can be anyone who says they are a fan, but not necessarily so, such as taigs on a Rangers forum.

B)  A supporter is quite a different animal, in that he/she generates cash in many ways to the well being of the Club.

Therefore you come under "A".

4 hours ago, Gman36 said:

It is pretty funny though that the majority of the Google searches are clearly from scum fans. It's these wee various bits of evidence that demonstrates the obsession they have with us. 

It's their life mate - means more than everything. 

17 minutes ago, beararse said:

The fact you had to explain it was because it made no fucking sense whatsoever.

He said ‘google your own team’ which I had done as I’m a Rangers fan.

His subsequent assumption that I am a taig is beyond my control.

All he (and feeble minded others who seem to love typing ‘taig’ without any justification) are doing is making themselves look fucking stupid by constantly hurling it at fellow members.

Fucking grow up and have a bit of respect for other Rangers fans AND youselves.

Timofee - you've posted more pish in the last 5 hours than in the last, almost 12 years. 

Come on to fuck, unless you've had the bubonic plaque or sumin, then that is inexcusable.