The Negativity On Here

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is utterly embarrassing tbh, most can't wait to put the boot in weirdly enough. 

Discuss. 

can't argue about the negativity .

but as is said many times .our fan base is a broad church.and unlike that shower of peados in the east end .we haven't been indoctrinated since birth and have free minds.

some fans I would agree have high expectations .which they are right to have as Rangers has for well over 100yrs been a standard bearer with strong traditions of which every club in world football trails us .

realism though that through no fault of our own .the players of the level we are used to are well out of our price range needs to sink into some though 

Watched the game this morning and thought there was a lot to be positive about and that's what we should stick with. Every team at points in every game have drop-offs and we're no different. Great result and we'll improve as time goes on.

12 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It doesn't matter how good we become or how much players improve there are some who will NEVER be happy. 

Think is just how humans are even Barcelona when they were winning everything had critics.

OP has a point, but we have to remember what we've been through the last few years and just how utterly underwhelming the last two years have been. I've said it a few times but people's fuses are much shorter, understandably so, but if there was a concerted effort by our fan base to be a tad more positive I think we'd see improvement in player confidence - especially at home. 

29 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is utterly embarrassing tbh, most can't wait to put the boot in weirdly enough. 

Discuss. 

No silverware since 2011 coupled with two consecutive 3rd place finishes does that to you.

We have been far from convincing in the 3 competitive games this season so far - yes they where decent results especially last night however that does not translate to challenging for the league.

Personally I remain unconvinced by a lot of the squad and I am concerned by the two strikers we currently have.

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

No silverware since 2011 coupled with two consecutive 3rd place finishes does that to you.

We have been far from convincing in the 3 competitive games this season so far - yes they where decent results especially last night however that does not translate to challenging for the league.

Personally I remain unconvinced by a lot of the squad and I am concerned by the two strikers we currently have.

That's more like it.

I think a lot of the criticisms are justified to be honest as we’ve been pretty poor in the games albeit undefeated - we are going to come up a right cropper first decent team we play 

Morelos looked back on form last night but that midfield and attack force looks shocking imo especially the midfield it’s all far too dogged with no creativity 

these are easy games we are playing just now