TLB Banned again by UEFA

4 hours ago, rangersross said:

I'd be mortified if a Rangers manager acted like he did but, then, that's probably exactly the kind of thing your average Hibs fan wants from him. Said it before: that prick and that prickish club are a fucking match made in heaven. 

I agree with you. All though I can’t stand him, I do think away from the touch line, he knows a bit about the game. He’d be better  off just doing coaching, or something similar. He does have an eye for a player, getting the likes of van dyke, Forster, ki, wanyama etc for peanuts and selling them for massive profits.

there is no way a top level club will ever employ him as a manager imo, as he is the face of the club, and they wouldn’t put up with his ridiculous behaviour on the touch line. He looks and acts like a Sunday league manager at times.

10 hours ago, rangersross said:

I'd be mortified if a Rangers manager acted like he did but, then, that's probably exactly the kind of thing your average Hibs fan wants from him. Said it before: that prick and that prickish club are a fucking match made in heaven. 

They never used to be before Stubbs and especially before 2012

The fat wank Petrie seen what was happening with his mate Pedro and thought he wanted a piece of the action 

Getting disgusting taig bastards like mutant face and ahem another mutant face 

It was sure fire winner to get all the rhodents from the east frothing at the mouth with hate 

It was only ramped up because we managed to fuck a SCF and let's then win first SC in over 100 years .And that's to our eternal shame  

I read the other day that in England managers will get red and yellow cards and that there is no period at which they are cancelled.  After a certain amount you get penalties that go up each time.

Imagine that in Scotland - would be comedy gold!