Pedro

Lloyd

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Those that hired him, should've followed him straight out the door.

Some of the worst ever results, set us back years, money wasted, still impacting us today.

Head shaking, embarrassing stuff!

I mean, when it was PLG, I was excited, his pedigree, I could see why we went for him. I was even quite surprised when we got him, happily so.

But Pedro, WTF!!!

Total incompetence, and i'm not talking about him here ….

This is it. Le Guen was a fine appointment that never worked out.

Even McCoist, whilst I strongly disagreed with his appointent, an assistant taking the reigns from a successful manager is logical continuity.

Caixinha though......

A guy with no playing or managerial experience in the UK, who had spent the majority of his managerial career in Mexico and Qatar, achieving some, but not amassing, success. I just do not get what part of that says, he is the man.

Somebody should be held accountable for his  appointment, even if their is no punishment i would fucking love to know the thinking and logic behind A) even talking to him in the first place and B) how the fuck he actually managed to get the job

15 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Those that hired him, should've followed him straight out the door.

Some of the worst ever results, set us back years, money wasted, still impacting us today.

Head shaking, embarrassing stuff!

I mean, when it was PLG, I was excited, his pedigree, I could see why we went for him. I was even quite surprised when we got him, happily so.

But Pedro, WTF!!!

Total incompetence, and i'm not just talking about him here ….

Power Point Extraordinaire...