Glenn Middleton

Leeds_Bear

Only caught 15 mins of Candeias before he went off but could see straight away the work ethic he has always getting back and doubling up against the winger.

Wouldn't be against Middleton, Morelos and Candeias front three as not overly keen on Murphy or Kent yet. 

I'm not sure if Gerrard thinks he's ready yet, but he has got to be breathing down Murphy's neck for a space on the left.

He would actually give us width on that side too if we're going to continue playing Flanagan at LB.

It's hard not to get overly excited when you see a young man play like that. Fantastic performance and undoubtedly capable of making a big contribution to us this season. Cash in on Windass and let this guy take his place in the squad. 

He had a good game today, tireless worker for the team and has a bit of ability aswell and some great deliveries.

He also looks mature beyond his years physically and looks very strong but still quick, a really promising player imo.

21 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Only caught 15 mins of Candeias before he went off but could see straight away the work ethic he has always getting back and doubling up against the winger.

Wouldn't be against Middleton, Morelos and Candeias front three as not overly keen on Murphy or Kent yet. 

This, and he and Tav work well together. 

23 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

It's hard not to get overly excited when you see a young man play like that. Fantastic performance and undoubtedly capable of making a big contribution to us this season. Cash in on Windass and let this guy take his place in the squad. 

You had me at "cash in on Windass" tbh mate:lol:

Yes, I agree wee Middleton looks an exciting prospect. So much so I would start him on Thursday.:tu: