***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Won’t lie, trepidation more than optimistic these days. It’s been false dawn after false dawn so far. Still going though :rangers:

Starting to feel a bit nervous myself now S, but also looking forward to heading along in a couple of hours. 

I hope we slay these giants tonight. :cup: 

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

They got a lot of success on both flanks, so if we stop them there, with Coulibaly and Jack breaking up play in the middle, i think we'll be ok. 

McGregor 

Tav         Goldson      Katic        Flanagan 

Coulibaly 

Arfield              Jack

Candeias                                     Murphy     

Morelos 

Some will think that is a tad defensive but this would be my team as well. I have a feeling Kent is starting instead of Candeias however. I'm assuming there have been no leaks to team news this week.

Get them fucked Rangers and sent them on their way back home. 

After all we've been through I just can't be optimistic yet. We should get through with a 1-0 home advantage but it's a while yet before I have full confidence in some of these players. 

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Hoping their players absolutely shite themselves in front of the magic Ibrox crowd. Wouldn’t mind signing 1 or 2 of them  though. Technical as fuck. Mon the Gers!  

Aye they'll shite themselves in front of a wee corner of neds singing tunes and banging a drum while the rest of the stadium site as quiet as a library until the team makes a single mistake. 

5 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Aye they'll shite themselves in front of a wee corner of neds singing tunes and banging a drum while the rest of the stadium site as quiet as a library until the team makes a single mistake. 

Aye our fans are fucking shite, aren't they? :sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Fuck up ya banger

6 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Fuck off.

Archived