***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FlashHarryForrester said:

Yea but Murphy doesnt track back as much or defend as well.

Tav and Candieas were superb at times last year. 

I like Murphy butwas poor last game so understand why dropped and Candieas is to provide a little more steel. 

I don’t want a winger to track back though I want them in the final third pressing and putting the team under pressure - this tracking back shite is a new fad we’ve invented last season to cover up Tav’s shambolic defending 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Got a phone call there apparently Osijek tried to walk Paisley Road and got smashed .. ambulance on its way or there now 

We do not need this kind of shit at all. Just back in Europe properly and some folk are trying to get us kicked out already....

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

We do not need this kind of shit at all. Just back in Europe properly and some folk are trying to get us kicked out already....

Aye no bother ya prick so we will just let them walk down Paisley Road throwing bottles and flares at our fans 

fucking hell 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That midfield worries me 

If we can get decent balls into Morelos, it shouldn't be a problem. Jack and Coulibaly have more than enough dig to cover the defence. Ejaria can hopefully get some decent possession too...with Candeas and Kent overlapping, we should be fine. ? 

Archived