***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Shower of wee fannies, what is it with this pish?

You as well - so the fans should sit there and let them assault, smash up pubs and attack people and just take it 

what fucking planet are you’s On seriously 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don’t want a winger to track back though I want them in the final third pressing and putting the team under pressure - this tracking back shite is a new fad we’ve invented last season to cover up Tav’s shambolic defending 

We will sub him on for ya......

3 up bring on Murphy to ..........

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You as well - so the fans should sit there and let them assault, smash up pubs and attack people and just take it 

what fucking planet are you’s On seriously 

Let the authority deal with it, we just know it is that is us which will get the bad name tomorrow.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Did you guys get any grief over there?  We really don't need the neg publicity, now lets smash them  on the field

Fuck the neg publicity the Rangers fans are only showing they won’t be bullied and taken advantage of let them report it from the roof tops and give other mobs food for thought 

yes there was bother there last week too 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye no bother ya prick so we will just let them walk down Paisley Road throwing bottles and flares at our fans 

fucking hell 

I’m sure Uefa will recognise the big bad Croats caused this aggro.....

?

Like I say, we do not need this shit.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don’t want a winger to track back though I want them in the final third pressing and putting the team under pressure - this tracking back shite is a new fad we’ve invented last season to cover up Tav’s shambolic defending 

:lol: :lol: tracking back something we invented last season to cover for tav!!???

ffs really! 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck the neg publicity the Rangers fans are only showing they won’t be bullied and taken advantage of let them report it from the roof tops and give other mobs food for thought 

yes there was bother there last week too 

just watched the wee video clip, looks like much ado about nothing and a typical police Scotland over-reaction. 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m sure Uefa will recognise the big bad Croats caused this aggro.....

?

Like I say, we do not need this shit.

We won’t get chucked out of Europe cause of a wee scrap near the stadium ffs. Stop pishing your frillies and enjoy the game 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: :lol: tracking back something we invented last season to cover for tav!!???

ffs really! 

Yeah - I’d never heard of us drooling over an attacking winger that tracks back until last season 

Imagine saying to McCann or Laudrup to cover Alex Cleland or Sergio Porinni 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

just watched the wee video clip, looks like much ado about nothing and a typical police Scotland over-reaction. 

Looked fine.

Over Exuberance at worst.

Even let the fat guy back up to head off to the game. 

Thought I'd throw my 2 cents into the Candeias/Murphy debate.  Candeias will fire crosses into the box where Murphy will want to beat a couple of men first, with , Alfredo on form (hopefully)  Candeias may get an assist or two, plus Candeias is more of a ball winner than Murphy. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah - I’d never heard of us drooling over an attacking winger that tracks back until last season 

Imagine saying to McCann or Laudrup to cover Alex Cleland or Sergio Porinni 

I get your point mate but their left back was the best player last game. 

Roasted us for most of the game.

Murphy didnt cut it so he is benched.

Is it not a tactically aware move? 

Do we not try and stop their strengths? 

Fans moaned at warburton for not looking at other teams threats. We have and put a plan in place to try and deal with it.

Archived