***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No shagger and we're losing and we were the better team imo. He was fucking outstanding.

We should never have been in the position with the amount of chances, but that's what happens when you have a fucking donkey up front. Poor decision making and chewing grass up his erse. Ah but he worked like fuck the fan club will say.  He wiz pure dead brilliant so he wiz.

Please sell the cunt, but why am I not surprised there's no cunt is interested. I want a fucking striker not a fucking  clueless worker. Let me throw in Windass and Tav, pure dead brilliant so they Them fucking three are not what we need. Ah but.

Ruined a great spectacle, with some outstanding performaces, but at least we're through.

3 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Aberdeen game is going to extra time. That'll tire them out for Sunday.

Why we even bothering about those no-marks, we fucked them 3 times with last season's squad.

Should be running over this mob like the old days with this squad.

If we can remain consistent and solid at the back in the SPL, and we manage to create 10 good chances a game taking 1 or 2 of them we're in with a massive shout, i dont expect us to score every time we break away. But we do look like we can counter very well, I think the more the team play together, with 1 or 2 more faces I think the mhanks are in for a nervy season! 

As for Ejaria he looks like he could rack up tonnes of assists if he can release the ball a split second earlier IMO, he does all the twisting and turning well just doesn't look up quick enough to release it and ends up losing the ball.

1 minute ago, Vision said:

Why we even bothering about those no-marks, we fucked them 3 times with last season's squad.

Should be running over this mob like the old days with this squad.

To be fair, they're holding the team that finished 7th in the EPL last season.  Maybe they've upped their game too?

Brilliant performance tonight looked good defensively for most parts and MOM for me was McGregor by far. Any Rangers team in the past 6 years would not of managed to qualify over two legs. 

Still think we we are missing the quality in the final third and still long for that marquee signing. 

8/10 for me as a whole and think we will improve as the season goes on. 

Still a lot of work to do but happier now with Rangers performances than I have been in a number of years. Credit to SG and the team as there is a massive notable difference in our performances. 

Lets go!!!

Archived