Commons is fat tarrier wanker

No one can bring themselves to say

"Definite  not red card for Morelos, definite red card for Ball."

Is Boyd wearing a wig?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, frenv said:

Getting reds overturned is all fine and good, but it costs us during the match itself.

True mate, just highlighting how Incompetent the officials are if the reds are getting overturned after a review. 

We know their all cheating cunts so why does Morelos even bother given them a fucking inch.

Never ever ever a red. 

Needs to get his arse shown to him to understand that give anyone a reason to fuck us over they will.

7 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Did most of Jack's reds not get overturned last season? Should tell the story

He did yep. 

The problem is though, we’re still punished plying with 10 men and dropping valuable points, plus the extra effort put in by the 10 men from being a man down. 

I don’t like bringing the scum or Brown into things, but he fucking kicked a guy in the head, while he was on the deck and I don’t think he was even booked for it! 

Just now, jintybear said:

Fuck off boyd.  It wasn't a red for Morelos and was a red for Ball. Fkn arseholes. Sad that Commons is the one saying it's a harsh red and boyd, as usual, not sticking up for us.

If it’s not a Red for the pen it’s a yellow simply because it’s a pen. 

They fail to mention any of that in their summing up, it’s as if they are told not to criticise the Refs. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Katic looked good in Europe, not been great today imo

Looks an adequate defender but prone to being a bit of a bomb scare on the ball in dangerous areas 

I thought him bombing forward at one point trying to launch a one man counter was a bit silly as well 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

State of McInnes with his tatty too small shirt and greasy beard. Compared to the immaculately turned out Rangers manager.

Aye the wee fat no mark cunt is piling on the beef.....must be reducing piling into the mutton!

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully Gerrard questions the decision and hold the officials responsible for a ludicrous decision.

I would like to think it would be rescinded but how would that work with the rules of dangerous play? 

No chance of it being rescinded, even less that we put any pressure on officials to make them think twice about doing it again and again going forward. Doubt they'll even appeal it, if that's a thing.

Absolutely loving this. We need to be at it from minute one here though, long way to go and i imagine they'll get a bit of a rocket up of their arse at half time.

We're striking the balance between holding our shape with a man down and then going and pressing them. Maintain our levels and we'll win this, maybe even comfortably - whenever we ask questions their found wanting. 

Cracking match and we are showing amazing fight..so good to see!!! Stupid from Morelos to get involved although I think a yellow would of sufficed..genuinely hope Gerrard goes through him to make him understand he can't do shit like that 11 minutes into the start of the league season in such a crucial game. Referee has been embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If it’s not a Red for the pen it’s a yellow simply because it’s a pen. 

They fail to mention any of that in their summing up, it’s as if they are told not to criticise the Refs. 

It’s not necessarily a yellow for a pen, but it most certainly is for pulling someone’s shirt

Archived