***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, simplythebestest said:

You know how you cheat on Football Manager to get loads of cash, but after a few seasons of cheating you feel hollow inside? I hope the rest of our league feels exactly like that.

Dont think they have felt like that the past few seasons so doubt they will this season...

Really don't know how I feel. Fucking deflated. So proud of the players. Gave absolutely everything.

Everything that could have gone against us did. Morleos off, them not going down to ten, them getting everything, officials shocking and then Jack going off with ten to go.

Fucking sickener but so much to be excited about for the season IMO.............

Absolutely fuckin sickening , no way this mob deserved anything from this game. We are up against corruption lads , another disgraceful refereeing performance and its only the first game. Make no doubt about it , everyone in the game up here will do anything they can to stop us getting to the top again.

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

You know how you cheat on Football Manager to get loads of cash, but after a few seasons of cheating you feel hollow inside? I hope the rest of our league feels exactly like that.

No chance. Cunts would do anything to fuck us over.

Archived