***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Kent for me and keeping Windass on. Both poor decisions on reflection but that's not really why we dropped points. 

We were cheated and up against it from 10 minutes. We were by far the better team

I didn’t mind the Kent decision tbh. We were playing counter attack the full second half and that should have suited Kent more than anyone else. 

Agree Windass didn’t cover himself in glory.

The only thing that's an absolute bastard about today is the result that they didn't deserve, but we did play good.

However we'd have much more chances if we didn't do amature stuff in the final third. What was Windass all about trying to shoot when he had 2 options? We would have and should have finished the game. I bet everyone of us had a bad feeling about 1-0.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

That was hard to take and I do think losing Jack was a huge blow. It was a good performance for so long with ten men and if I am honest would have taken 1 - 1 after the sending off.

Lat season we would have lost that game. 

thought we won the game 2-1 last season with jack being sent off?????

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The cunts blooter Jack and get at least 3 mins extra time for it.

How can a challenge like that not deserve a RED,no attempt to playthe ball,nevermind Morelos' airshot earlier,think back to Jack's RED last year against May,Refs are f**king retards?

New season same officials cheating us,yes I will say it because that's what this is,cheating us out of points. Pacific Shelf are a stick on for ten in a row because quite simply we are not going to be allowed to compete with them. I hope Gerrard now knows exactly what he's up against.

absolute joke scottish football is. refs are corrupt to the core and teams we play are allowed to do what they like against us.

you'd be forgiven for thinking these cunts won a trophy today with the way they celebrated lol. only took yous 93 mins to equalise against a 10 man side. 

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

On what basis? 

Fuck off.

They make the changes that were needed in that second half both Murphy and Windass should’ve been off one played the whole game and the other played 15/20 mins longer than he should’ve  

You then lose Jack and we bring in Ejaria when we needed someone in there to fight for every ball. 

Gutted man but the team performance cannot go unnoticed they gave everything out there it was a fantastic defensive display if that was last season we would have been trounced easily shite decision in the end for the sending off but Morelos has giving the ref the opportunity to do it stupid man but things are looking good it’s early days plenty of games and points to play for 

If you can sit though 86 mins of that game with 10 men and come away with negativity and criticism there is something wrong with you 

cheated plain and simple shocking red and no red for ball and they bastards score with the only shot on target 

most would have took a point after 10 mins 

sone cunts live to moan 

get behind us or fuck off

Archived