Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly we just threw away 2 points. 

Laying that one at the door of the management team. 

How so? 10 men most of the game without the main striker. Our best player assaulted and taken off . Restricted them to 1 shot in the whole game. Yet you think it's our management teams fault.

TEFTONG and Billythebear77 like this

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly we just threw away 2 points. 

Laying that one at the door of the management team. 

Eh? ? We’d have absolutely strolled to victory, away, against the team that finished above us last season, were it not for the ref. Because the management team have actually put together a good side in a short amount of time.

Have a word with yourself ffs

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Kent for me and keeping Windass on. Both poor decisions on reflection but that's not really why we dropped points. 

We were cheated and up against it from 10 minutes. We were by far the better team

I didn’t mind the Kent decision tbh. We were playing counter attack the full second half and that should have suited Kent more than anyone else. 

Agree Windass didn’t cover himself in glory.

The only thing that's an absolute bastard about today is the result that they didn't deserve, but we did play good.

However we'd have much more chances if we didn't do amature stuff in the final third. What was Windass all about trying to shoot when he had 2 options? We would have and should have finished the game. I bet everyone of us had a bad feeling about 1-0.

delparlane likes this

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

That was hard to take and I do think losing Jack was a huge blow. It was a good performance for so long with ten men and if I am honest would have taken 1 - 1 after the sending off.

Lat season we would have lost that game. 

thought we won the game 2-1 last season with jack being sent off?????

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The cunts blooter Jack and get at least 3 mins extra time for it.

How can a challenge like that not deserve a RED,no attempt to playthe ball,nevermind Morelos' airshot earlier,think back to Jack's RED last year against May,Refs are f**king retards?

New season same officials cheating us,yes I will say it because that's what this is,cheating us out of points. Pacific Shelf are a stick on for ten in a row because quite simply we are not going to be allowed to compete with them. I hope Gerrard now knows exactly what he's up against.

absolute joke scottish football is. refs are corrupt to the core and teams we play are allowed to do what they like against us.

you'd be forgiven for thinking these cunts won a trophy today with the way they celebrated lol. only took yous 93 mins to equalise against a 10 man side. 

delparlane likes this