***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

Gutted that they got an equalizer that they didn't deserve. I though we were much the better side and the aggression is definitely back. I'm still worried about getting goals though, we don't have a striker/forward that seems confident running straight at the keeper.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Lol

He was prancing around like a giraffe . Not  one serious challenge or tackle . We have to defend from the front and he offers none of that .

And when he does have it , he is completely wasteful and clueless .

I'm being kind here as we lost 2 points today because the front men did not do enough to help out with the dirty work.

10 men or not . That lot were shite . SG should hopefully sell this useless numptie

I said last year that beatons performance against hibs was the closest I've seen to cheating, Clancy almost matched him today, some of the free kick decisions were blatantly just wrong, may puts Jack out the game and not even a word, ball pulls the shirt off windass, not even a word, Devlin picks arfield up by the throat, and arfield gets booked, then he adds six minutes, I'm struggling to see anything other than we've been stitched right up again. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I honestly hope that brings us together. Us against everyone else. Fuck them.

We're stronger this Season and did not deserve that. 

It's easy to just slip back into your thoughts of last Season but it's different this year. 

Some big games coming up which will already make or break our Season.

I hope so but we are 2 points behind already. It's a bad start despite how we played and why it happened.

we can't afford to drop points out with they cunts, it makes or breaks the season in terms of trophies.

im gutted with that because it wasn't deserved one bit but again we are laying catch up early doors, horrible.

Stevie it's time to give Windass the mother of all bollockings. Make an example of him. If I was Katic I would be wondering why the fighting wasn't happening up front. Windass is a fucking man down he should be slapped and booted out the door. 

That aside, we were exceptional and can see a new dawn under this management. 

Should have came away with the three points we defended too deep in the last 20min and couldn’t get our foot on the ball.

Baffling substitution by Gerrard but still a lot of positives to take from the game we will finish far ahead of the sheep this season going on that performance.

Honestly I thought the performance was outstanding, outplayed them with 10 man and the most ardent sheep fan knows they stole a point. We had every refereeing decision under the sun against us but we’re very disciplined.

Cant even see anyone particularly at fault for the goal, the ball just fell to them.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

They make the changes that were needed in that second half both Murphy and Windass should’ve been off one played the whole game and the other played 15/20 mins longer than he should’ve  

You then lose Jack and we bring in Ejaria when we needed someone in there to fight for every ball. 

You talk shite man 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Nah not accepting that as a red card at all

I think it was probably right.

Either way, the wee idiot shouldn't be absolved for what was obviously a negligent loss of discipline. 

Archived