Press conference SG and CG

soulboy

The apparent lack of response on here to the now regular press conferences appears to be a wee bit ominous.
Have we all become so inured by their frequency to the extent that it now feels pointless to comment?
I would therefore like to break the ice and say that those two interviews are the best I've listened to for quite a while now so hopefully its not just another groundhog day.

29 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

The apparent lack of response on here to the now regular press conferences appears to be a wee bit ominous.
Have we all become so inured by their frequency to the extent that it now feels pointless to comment?
I would therefore like to break the ice and say that those two interviews are the best I've listened to for quite a while now so hopefully its not just another groundhog day.

They are frequent because the games are frequent.

If we get multiple press conferences a month (because we are fighting on the league and 3 cup fronts) then I am all for it.

2 hours ago, allcinaye said:

Don't worry if we start dropping points again the press confrences will be 10+pagers analysing every word out of Gerrards mouth.

29 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Don't worry if we start dropping points again the press confrences will be 10+pagers analysing every word out of Gerrards mouth.

Yeah, and what kind of point are you actually trying to make?

We are happy fans when we win, we are unhappy fans and moan when we lose.

4 hours ago, allcinaye said:

no comment.

7 hours ago, allcinaye said:

More fed up with the usual mind numbing questions from the press. 

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah, and what kind of point are you actually trying to make?

We are happy fans when we win, we are unhappy fans and moan when we lose.

On here their Fucking unhappy most of the time we win as well - go figure! 

Great interviews, bit of humility and a bit of SG correcting the journalist on his comments.

CG is good in front of the camera and seems to have a bit about him.

SG doesn't overly use the sound bites which is great - he answered the crowd problem well but could've said no comment let the police do their job.

Very refreshing all round, it seems to me that the journalists have a lot more respect for SG than the previous three managers.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More lies ya republican prick. 

:lol: Well that’s me told - I love the insults - it’s like being slapped by a pink feather and usually proves I’m right when all you have is insults! 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: Well that’s me told - I love the insults - it’s like being slapped by a pink feather and usually proves I’m right when all you have is insults! 

Generally it means that you're not well liked or respected, just letting you know.

I think people are past debating respectfully with you, because you don't seem to make any  sense.

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Generally it means that you're not well liked or respected, just letting you know.

I think people are past debating respectfully with you, because you don't seem to make any  sense.

Not making sense is derigeur for posting on here. 

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not making sense is derigeur for posting on here. 

that's the thing though, you think everyone else is nuts, when everyone else thinks you are nuts

you're perhaps a good bear and a decent enough chap, i don't know you but i'll give you that, but maybe you should re-calibrate yourself - not to conform - but to try and understand why people disagree with you, and perhaps it does have merit at times.

5 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

that's the thing though, you think everyone else is nuts, when everyone else thinks you are nuts

you're perhaps a good bear and a decent enough chap, i don't know you but i'll give you that, but maybe you should re-calibrate yourself - not to conform - but to try and understand why people disagree with you, and perhaps it does have merit at times.

... But then I would not be giving my own opinion but a version of my opinion just to ‘agree’.