Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

New addition for me. 

Got Neuer in the packs you get for doing it. 

2080D514-D7DF-4A28-8A6C-9544766771AB.jpeg

How much did you pay for him mate? He looks ridiculous. 

The UCL Neuer is really good as well 4 games 3 clean sheets and I lost his only goal to an unreal chip from 35 yards after he cleared a corner away. 

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

How much did you pay for him mate? He looks ridiculous. 

The UCL Neuer is really good as well 4 games 3 clean sheets and I lost his only goal to an unreal chip from 35 yards after he cleared a corner away. 

About 180k after a used some of my club had a untradeable oblak and Asensio which helped, get 100k worth of packs which I got lucky with Neuer. 

New team below no sure if am going to change it in game and play Alves RW/RAM as his stats are more suited to that position. 

164B4743-F615-44B8-BA9B-45A4486706C6.jpeg

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

About 180k after a used some of my club had a untradeable oblak and Asensio which helped, get 100k worth of packs which I got lucky with Neuer. 

New team below no sure if am going to change it in game and play Alves RW/RAM as his stats are more suited to that position. 

164B4743-F615-44B8-BA9B-45A4486706C6.jpeg

That's a hell of a team mate hope it works well for you.

51 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I packed Kimpembe when that UCLL was available and took the coins. 

Aye didn’t enjoy him went back to my usual team just beat a Motherwell fan there and brought Morelos on and he scored 2. 

13 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Who we thinking for player of the month ? 

Sane would be my guess but you'll pack prime Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and Thorgan Hazard out of the same pack then complain it wasn't Eden.

What is with some of your pack luck?

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Sane would be my guess but you'll pack prime Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and Thorgan Hazard out of the same pack then complain it wasn't Eden.

What is with some of your pack luck?

:lol: 

homestly no idea I packed Pogba 2 FIFA’s ago and that was the best thing I have ever packed before this game. Played about 6 games the night and didn’t win one. Want to change up my team but don’t know what for. 

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

whose tradable and whose not? Do you put Martial and Mbappe up front with Griezeman at cam in game?

Mbappe and Griezmann upfront. Sometimes got 4231. 

Everyone is tradeable except Lala and Guilavogui 

10 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Mbappe and Griezmann upfront. Sometimes got 4231. 

Everyone is tradeable except Lala and Guilavogui 

I would go with 41212(2) in game Pogba and Kante as the centre midfield Guilavogui at CDM and Griezmann at CAM. Martial and Mbappe up front.

Archived