Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

6 hours ago, Begby said:

My pack luck has been decent this year, albeit a few untradeable but have had Messi, Neymar, Bale, TOTGS Hummels, Aguero, 85 Sol Campbell & IF Sane.  

Thats some great luck fair play.

Ive only had both Hazard brothers Thorgan inform twice once from weekend league rewards.  Chiellini, Bonnucci, IF Mata a shit load of other really high rated players and Pele's 95.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Thought the firmino one was worth 150k so just sold eriksen and went for him .

I have Mhiki and Jesus up front in my BPL team with Manzukic and Pjanic in my Seira A team obviously with Pele and Firmino wouldn't replace any of them.

Not to mention the upgrade isn't worth it for the money regular Firmino is only 28k and the UCL is 100k.

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I have Mhiki and Jesus up front in my BPL team with Manzukic and Pjanic in my Seira A team obviously with Pele and Firmino wouldn't replace any of them.

Not to mention the upgrade isn't worth it for the money regular Firmino is only 28k and the UCL is 100k.

Aye the upgrade is minimal , think it’s like +2 on most stats when ye actually look on futbin , a don’t mean the actual card stats think that’s only 1 .

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Torreira, Firmino, and Zakaria. Firmino's decent, Torreira is brilliant and only used Zakaria twice

Was actually going to do torreria . Was zakaria a 85 rated squad for a 82 rated card ? That’s what put me off doing it .

15 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Aye the upgrade is minimal , think it’s like +2 on most stats when ye actually look on futbin , a don’t mean the actual card stats think that’s only 1 .

I am hoping for a striker Son that's 87 rated though I think it's unlikely. 

14 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

Many packs / sbc you been opening per week ?

DIV5 Rank 1 rewards most weeks mate, have had 2 weekend league rewards as well as spending £40 on points so its not a bad return. 

I do most of the SBC that come up if they seem like good value for the packs as well. 

12 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Thats some great luck fair play.

Ive only had both Hazard brothers Thorgan inform twice once from weekend league rewards.  Chiellini, Bonnucci, IF Mata a shit load of other really high rated players and Pele's 95.

Ive been quite pleased with it! although i dont think my team is good enough given the players ive packed 😂 that Pele is crazy btw, i would be going wild. 

1 minute ago, Begby said:

Ive been quite pleased with it! although i dont think my team is good enough given the players ive packed 😂 that Pele is crazy btw, i would be going wild. 

I am really pleased with my teams tbh and I still have my Pele.

It was like half 2 in the morning when I packed him it was the quietest freak out ever.

3 hours ago, Begby said:

DIV5 Rank 1 rewards most weeks mate, have had 2 weekend league rewards as well as spending £40 on points so its not a bad return. 

I do most of the SBC that come up if they seem like good value for the packs as well. 

Probably my biggest downfall , don’t do near enough sbcs .

1 hour ago, Ambrogio said:

Probably my biggest downfall , don’t do near enough sbcs .

I always do them, im a pack addict but hate spending money on fifa points so they are ideal😂 Futbin has a good page that tells you which ones are they best value for coins 

7 hours ago, Begby said:

I always do them, im a pack addict but hate spending money on fifa points so they are ideal😂 Futbin has a good page that tells you which ones are they best value for coins 

Usually use futbin mate good site .

11 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was playing online there and at 80 mins 3-0 up with the famous and fuckin disk ejected and fifa stopped. Anyone else had this issue? 

Happened to me before aswell , then happened again a couple months later , strange .

On 19/12/2018 at 00:56, Rambo1872 said:

Anyone got a good Rangers formation and squad for online seasons?

Been playing 352 and winning recently. 

Shagger; Goldson, Coulibaly, Katic; Tavernier, Arfield, Jack, Candeias, Barisic; Lafferty, Morelos. Sometimes Murphy for Barisic or Dorrans for Candeias. 

Few players out of position but been working! 

Archived