Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

9 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Been playing 352 and winning recently. 

Shagger; Goldson, Coulibaly, Katic; Tavernier, Arfield, Jack, Candeias, Barisic; Lafferty, Morelos. Sometimes Murphy for Barisic or Dorrans for Candeias. 

Few players out of position but been working! 

cheers will give  it a go tonight mate

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Finally up to div 3 in seasons

No relegations so far but it's taken me about 8 seasons to do it. The Rangers boost this week and new signings has helped 

Is Defoe in the squad now? 

Only got the game at Christmas and barely played it but did some squad battles and got to Gold 2 and then got Buffon in a pack so sold him and bought Isco and Rakitic and my team is looking decent now. Still nothing on most of the teams in here but ah well

36 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Don't buy coins ea will ban you.

I've never bought coins before but my mate was mentioning it earlier. I'll just need to earn them the hard way :lol:

begrudge paying for packs end up getting utter gash or duplicates

1 hour ago, King_gazza said:

I've never bought coins before but my mate was mentioning it earlier. I'll just need to earn them the hard way :lol:

begrudge paying for packs end up getting utter gash or duplicates

I know mate but it's better than having your account banned it's not worth the risk. 

How unrealistic is the AI on ultimate level when you're play the computer on squad battles etc.

Got players rated over 53 with shooting of 45 finishing yet blasting a 40 yard shot right into the top corner. Also reatining the ball as if your playing Barcelona! Pinging 60 yard passes and the guy has perfect control

31 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Ended up selling my bpl team due to the lack of decent ST, & CAM’s and went Bundesliga made some great profit and got great packs yesterday from weekend league sitting with this at the moment Reus is an animal man 

13C15EE3-9322-4BDE-B9F4-E229F3FED963.png

Looks good mate can get a 90 CL Hummels for around 190k coins strengthen your CB's

Archived