Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone play the narrow 4231 ? If so what are your custom tactics want to play that formation but the balance doesn’t feel right. 

I tried it a couple of times in the draft and hated it to the point I refuse to use it now.

I wouldn't bother use the one with the width for your wingers to still be in the team. 

22 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Looks good mate can get a 90 CL Hummels for around 190k coins strengthen your CB's

aye mate that’s the only thing that’s been annoying me a like my CB to have some pace that’s the only thing putting me off Hummels but I’ve heard he’s good looking at that future stars umpamecano 

21 hours ago, The Monk said:

I stopped playing UT because of the gameplay but part of me is tempted to get back into it. Is it worth it now basically starting from scratch?

In all honesty if your good at it then yes but if no id avoid it it’s full of teams with special cards that are disgusting 

4 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

aye mate that’s the only thing that’s been annoying me a like my CB to have some pace that’s the only thing putting me off Hummels but I’ve heard he’s good looking at that future stars umpamecano 

Hummels is superb mate I have his 89 with a shadow and he does his job so well.

Fut Champs can be so frustrating at times full of scripted pish man had 6 games left and needed 1 win for gold 2 and lost them all unreal some of the shit that happens players feel like there running in mud clumsy first touches through balls hitting off the refs list goes on worst Weekend League in a while for me thinking of patching it for a few weeks now 

Archived