Sign in to follow this  
Straight-Edge-Loyal

Fifa 19

12 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

You can't complain you've had a shit load of icons. He is untradeable from the ultimate pack they give for FutBirthday. 

Best I got was veratti 

31 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's not bad Kevin Strootman is fucking excellent. 

:lol::lol: hes been fired into some shitey SBC 

49 minutes ago, Begby said:

:lol::lol: hes been fired into some shitey SBC 

He could have been used to give Munier some Chem and he is actually genuinely an excellent CDM. He is huge in game and has ridiculous stats at CDM on a basic he is close to Kante in stats. 

Can’t believe there’s people actually spending cash on packs man, ea should be taken down for this ultimate team shite it’s an absolute farce and daylight robbery.

3 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Can’t believe there’s people actually spending cash on packs man, ea should be taken down for this ultimate team shite it’s an absolute farce and daylight robbery.

I've never spent a single penny on the game (other than purchase obviously) and I have Pele and Maldini along with KDB Kante etc. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I've never spent a single penny on the game (other than purchase obviously) and I have Pele and Maldini along with KDB Kante etc. 

Would you have spent money if you hadn’t gotten good players in your free packs or Na?

14 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Haha I’ve only played 2 games in about a months cba with it the now ,ya jammy bastard ,hope ur next shite is a Ninja star 

I played two squad battles for the reward. There's a base icon available for the fut swaps this month. 

Steelydan1690 likes this

On 04/04/2019 at 09:00, Begby said:

https://www.fifauteam.com/new-fifa-20-stadiums-vote-favourites/

Get voting for Ibrox, would love it if it was in the game! Id imagine PES has the rights to it though 

Hoping they add the German Bundesliga next similar to La Liga. They already have the TV package stuff for visual so just need all the grounds and atmospheres and its sorted!