Sign in to follow this  
SeparateEntityMyArse

Officialdom Conspiracy?

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't know what score it'll end up, but

1. Morelos barged twice and flicks a boot. Straight red.

2. Rangers player yanked back in box, ref couldn't fail but to give a pen. No attempt at ball. Clear red, no card given.

It's going to be a long fucking season.

i have to agree, a disgrace that Mckenna barges him and not even a yellow.

BridgeIsBlue likes this

If by the letter of the law Morelos is violent conduct then Mckenna and Mckay Steven should both walk for violent conduct. Mckenna for the second barge and Mckay Steven for throwing the ball at Katic. 

Gerrard needs to call this out after the game. Happened several times last season but world football is watching us now with Gerrard in charge. Do the SFA want their referees incompetence highlighted worldwide? Doubt it. 

surfsup2 likes this

We need to win this game not just because it’s huge 3 points to take early in the season but if we win we can complain with it sounding like Sour grapes

24 minutes ago, JC10 said:

I'm sure St Aloysius College educated Kevin Clancy isn't biased when refereeing our games

He'll be getting a good pumping later from his da for awarding us a penalty...cheating tarrier cunt! Let's go Rangers!

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't know what score it'll end up, but

1. Morelos barged twice and flicks a boot. Straight red.

2. Rangers player yanked back in box, ref couldn't fail but to give a pen. No attempt at ball. Clear red, no card given.

It's going to be a long fucking season.

3. Mckay steven throws ball in anger... no card

4. Goldson yellowed for nothing... moments before May receives nothing for a clattering

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Said to the missus we would get at least one sent off , it was a no brainer. Anyone wih anything to do with the game in this cesspit of a country are hellbent on stopping us getting to the top again.

I said to the Mrs Morelos would get sent off for an off the ball. She told me to shut the fuck up.

She apologised.

Maybe we need to start a ref watch site for this season .

Would be interesting to see what teams get away with certain fouls -penalties- sending offs .

And would show up the serial offenders as the SPFL don't seem to take notice ,

Carsons Dog likes this

Another shocking display by the ref. Morelos red card however we have to accept but why no action against McKenna?

Penalty - if he doesnt deem it a clear goal scoring opportunity then surely a blatant pull is yellow? But it was a red.

Mckay Steven throwing the ball straight at Katic - not even a warning

Stevie May clearing Ryan Jack out is a yellow all day long.

Morelos has to keep a lid on it though.

But for all that i really think this is going to be a very good season. There is a real steel about us. If we click up top then a title race is on 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Poor refereeing absolutely, but there is no conspiracy for fuck sake and it's cringeworthy seeing so many of us resort to what the scum did for years.

I agree - it's really hard, and raw right now but it's not a conspiracy. Lhurkers on here will love that. 

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Poor refereeing absolutely, but there is no conspiracy for fuck sake and it's cringeworthy seeing so many of us resort to what the scum did for years.

Do you honestly, and I mean really honestly believe that Stevie May, Dembele, Edouard, Brown, Kamberi, Scott Allan or any other fenian bastard would've been sent off for doing what Morelos did? None of them would. Nothing would've happened to any of them for it. It wouldn't even have been highlighted in replays.

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I agree - it's really hard, and raw right now but it's not a conspiracy. Lhurkers on here will love that. 

Course its not. Its just a statistical anomaly. That keeps growing..