Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't know what score it'll end up, but

1. Morelos barged twice and flicks a boot. Straight red.

2. Rangers player yanked back in box, ref couldn't fail but to give a pen. No attempt at ball. Clear red, no card given.

It's going to be a long fucking season.

Edit.

3. Rangers player being held by the jersey, a head forced into his forehead, and both players get equally punished with a yellow.

4. Player throws ball aggressively at, not towards, a Rangers player

Conspiracy 4. Rangers nil.

That will be the story all season in games that matter 

We will get some free token big calls in games we are expected to win , meaningless games and games where we are out of sight 

Games where  it is tight and especially against both scum clubs  . This will happen all day long .

I'm sure someone will start a thread tomorrow about how taig we all sound like or how embarrassing that we are behaving like the vermin .

It's bullshit for me .. It is obvious to our manager and he has only been here a short time .

Souness probably had him drilled on what would happen 

8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Do you honestly, and I mean really honestly believe that Stevie May, Dembele, Edouard, Brown, Kamberi, Scott Allan or any other fenian bastard would've been sent off for doing what Morelos did? None of them would. Nothing would've happened to any of them for it. It wouldn't even have been highlighted in replays.

Tell me how in your view this conspiracy works, then?

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Why give us the penalty if he has an agenda? 

Maybe because if he never . It would look worse than obvious . He was 2 yards away and clearly the sheep player tugs him back 

But you carry on making excuses for your mates 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Maybe because if he never . It would look worse than obvious . He was 2 yards away and clearly the sheep player tugs him back 

But you carry on making excuses for your mates 

No excuses - the ref was bad today, but not part of a conspiracy ?

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

You never answered my question.

You think any of the names I mentioned above get a red for that exact thing today???

I don't know, it needs to happen and then we'll need to see what decision is made.

My question on how this so-called conspiracy works can be to whoever thinks there is one. I'm genuinely interested to know what people who are so adamant there's a conspiracy think is happening. 

Just now, Heshootshescores said:

Morelos' red was harsh. But he gives the tim a decision to make...which he was delighted to make.

Goldson's yellow was a worse decision,it wasnt even a foul.

yeah so we are going to see many more asst refs doing the same this season when it involves the scum . We will see mate 

What I would say though is that I think it's time referees are made to attend a post match press conference with both managers, where the media can ask questions to all three, the managers can ask the referee to clarify a decision they've made, and the referee can ask questions back.

The downside of this is that potentially it could I suppose affect a referee's decision during a game because they're thinking about what the consequences might be post match, but there have been enough poor decisions that it's time for accountability and transparency.

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't know, it needs to happen and then we'll need to see what decision is made.

My question on how this so-called conspiracy works can be to whoever thinks there is one. I'm genuinely interested to know what people who are so adamant there's a conspiracy think is happening. 

tim and hibs players kicked out multiple times last season and weren't carded let alone sent off

We had players assaulted last season by opposition players and OUR players were booked for it.

Today, just like multiple times last year, the ref and his colleagues destroy a game of ours.

Mckenna, Ball, Mckay-Stevens, May - all should've been been booked or sent off, but weren't issued a single card or even spoken to.

Ferguson, Devlin, Forrester - carded, but I can guarantee you if that Jack scissor tackles like Forrester he's off, and if it was Morelos squaring up like Devlin he's off too.

Is it all just coincedences and sheer incompetence? But somehow they're less incompetent against other teams? 

The word conspiracy might automatically make people shrug it off, but to say that there's no bias at all against us is nothing short of utter bullshit.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What I would say though is that I think it's time referees are made to attend a post match press conference with both managers, where the media can ask questions to all three, the managers can ask the referee to clarify a decision they've made, and the referee can ask questions back.

The downside of this is that potentially it could I suppose affect a referee's decision during a game because they're thinking about what the consequences might be post match, but there have been enough poor decisions that it's time for accountability and transparency.

That won't happen . With our fans , we just get on with it 

When it comes to scum . Then bricks would be going through windows , private investigators sent to study performances and which lodge the ref was in .

We are not quite at their levels of paranoia just yet .

However it worked a treat for them over the last few decades . It's paying dividends now 

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

tim and hibs players kicked out multiple times last season and weren't carded let alone sent off

We had players assaulted last season by opposition players and OUR players were booked for it.

Today, just like multiple times last year, the ref and his colleagues destroy a game of ours.

Mckenna, Ball, Mckay-Stevens, May - all should've been been booked or sent off, but weren't issued a single card or even spoken to.

Ferguson, Devlin, Forrester - carded, but I can guarantee you if that Jack scissor tackles like Forrester he's off, and if it was Morelos squaring up like Devlin he's off too.

Is it all just coincedences and sheer incompetence? But somehow they're less incompetent against other teams? 

The word conspiracy might automatically make people shrug it off, but to say that there's no bias at all against us is nothing short of utter bullshit.

Post of the day

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ok, so how do you think it works in practice? Are referees colluding together or working individually? Or are they receiving instruction from a third party? Etc.

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The worse decision ive seen in the last 2-3 years was the penalty Ross County got to equalise against ra sellick 

That said we have had a lot more bad officiating throwing against us - no question 

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

When 90% of poor decisions go against you over a season past, and you start a new season with 5 blatant decisions going against you, then it's time to shut the fuck up about what the scum said in the past and be vocal about the here and now.

We are being cheated, deliberately, subconsciously,  fucking whatever. We simply do not gave the laws applied to us the same as they are to others by linesman, refs, authorities.

bang on mate,just look at that hibs away game end of last season,horrendous decisions against us. and another player was taken off injured after another shocking tackle which ended up with nothing given to the offender!

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Oh I would love to see what your are saying happen could you imagine the carnage when the ginger bigot losses it after a game . ?

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ok, so how do you think it works in practice? Are referees colluding together or working individually? Or are they receiving instruction from a third party? Etc.

Personally I think it's as simple as the people in those positions just hate us. They're most likely bitter as fuck and revel in fucking us over every and any chance they get. Doesn't have to be some top down deep rooted conspiracy. Just hatred as per usual.

You not notice the difference (even in the small sample size) of all the euro games so far how the refs didn't do anything batshit and controversial yet the minute we employ our own refs - like in the fucking friendlies against wigan with that mongo Madden - there's an instant shift in how, when and even what decisions are made in the games.

It can't just be incompetence. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It works in practice the same way the 'open secret' did at Parkheid.

No one talks about it but everyone knows it's happening.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Personally I think it's as simple as the people in those positions just hate us. They're most likely bitter as fuck and revel in fucking us over every and any chance they get. Doesn't have to be some top down deep rooted conspiracy. Just blind 

You not notice the difference (even in the small sample size) of all the euro games so far how the refs didn't do anything batshit and controversial yet the minute we employ our own refs - like in the fucking friendlies against wigan with that mongo Madden - there's an instant shift in how, when and even what decisions are made in the games.

It can't just be incompetence. 

That's why we need to start our own ref watch to show up the incompetence or anything else lurking behind it.

If the same things keep showing against the same refs then it tells you all you need to know.

Sky have a ref who goes over descision in the English premier .

17 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The worse decision ive seen in the last 2-3 years was the penalty Ross County got to equalise against ra sellick 

That said we have had a lot more bad officiating throwing against us - no question 

I'm absolutely certain it isn't . You just hand picked that to look unbiased or in peoples eyes , just another appeaser in mine 

Archived