Officialdom Conspiracy?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Was right on this point. You're having a mare. 

Am I?

You're the one needing an explanation as to why it would matter that he's running away from the goal. It's fairly straight forward. Common sense.

I purposely ignored your second point about adding things to your list of bad decisions purely because I find it tragic that you've actually went to the effort of compiling one.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Am I?

You're the one needing an explanation as to why it would matter that he's running away from the goal. It's fairly straight forward. Common sense.

I purposely ignored your second point about adding things to your list of bad decisions purely because I find it tragic that you've actually went to the effort of compiling one.

:digging:

And failing tonight you are.

When deflection and ignoring points forms the basis of your debating skills, it's no surprise you keep fucking up so badly. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

:digging:

And failing tonight you are.

When deflection and ignoring points forms the basis of your debating skills, it's no surprise you keep fucking up so badly. 

Am I though?

You're the one dragging on the exchange, begging for an answer to your questions. Maybe you don't actually have the common sense to work it out for yourself.

Still, keep telling yourself it's me that's fucking up here if that's what makes you feel better about embarrassing yourself again. It really doesn't matter to me.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Am I though?

You're the one dragging on the exchange, begging for an answer to your questions. Maybe you don't actually have the common sense to work it out for yourself.

Still, keep telling yourself it's me that's fucking up here if that's what makes you feel better about embarrassing yourself again. It really doesn't matter to me.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I was disagreeing that he couldn't have stayed on his feet.

Having now seen it from a different angle though, on the soccer am Facebook page of all places, I'm more inclined to agree with you and @Brian Fantana that he couldn't have stayed on his feet.

:hiboys:

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

:hiboys:

Changing my opinion of him being able to stay on his feet based on me seeing the incident from a different angle. I'm not sure what your point is here.

At least if you're just posting gifs though it means you've stopped talking like Yoda in an attempt to seem more intelligent.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Changing my opinion of him being able to stay on his feet based on me seeing the incident from a different angle. I'm not sure what your point is here.

At least if you're just posting gifs though it means you've stopped talking like Yoda in an attempt to seem more intelligent.

:pipe:

• 2 weeks later...

Shite performance from us, we got what we deserved out of the game. Bit let's not ignore the obvious:

1. Blatant handball by Burke in the box early 2nd half. Hand to ball and controlled it's movement. Penalty.

2. Morelos brought down as he spun and ran towards the box. Minimum yellow, think player had been booked already. Decision given against  Morelos who along with Jack got booked for protesting.

Another 2 against us.

Admin should shut this thread down. Officials are bad in Scotland. Got a lot wrong in the hibs hearts game aswell. Or Patrick thistle a fortnite ago. They are shite. Shite standard and that is a problem. 

Conspiracy talk is utter delusional nonsense. We didn’t win because we didn’t create enough clear cut chances. Lacked quality in the final third. Plain and fuckin simple.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Admin should shut this thread down. Officials are bad in Scotland. Got a lot wrong in the hibs hearts game aswell. Or Patrick thistle a fortnite ago. They are shite. Shite standard and that is a problem. 

Conspiracy talk is utter delusional nonsense. We didn’t win because we didn’t create enough clear cut chances. Lacked quality in the final third. Plain and fuckin simple.

Who is disputing that tonight?

How many decisions go against us in a season? Why? Why would you not want a log of the key ones to get a clearer picture that allows you to see if there is an issue, and then consider why?

Or are they still evening themselves out?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Who is disputing that tonight?

How many decisions go against us in a season? Why? Why would you not want a log of the key ones to get a clearer picture that allows you to see if there is an issue, and then consider why?

Or are they still evening themselves out?

Do you log the key decisions in every game for every team? Gee it a rest. We  got two very soft ones at Hamilton. Where is your log for when they go our way?

8 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Do you log the key decisions in every game for every team? Gee it a rest. We  got two very soft ones at Hamilton. Where is your log for when they go our way?

No I do it for Rangers. For and against. If i was interested in who benefited most over the season I would, but I'm not.

On the basis though of contra entries, some team(s) must already be benefitting though given how many have went against us.

What does "soft" mean? Sometimes don't get them but technically fouls? Yeah, I agree.

The log is post one. Thanks for posting without even reading the thread ?

22 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Shite performance from us, we got what we deserved out of the game. Bit let's not ignore the obvious:

1. Blatant handball by Burke in the box early 2nd half. Hand to ball and controlled it's movement. Penalty.

2. Morelos brought down as he spun and ran towards the box. Minimum yellow, think player had been booked already. Decision given against  Morelos who along with Jack got booked for protesting.

Another 2 against us.

And a second handball from thisbola after a  header at a corner

18 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Why should it be shut down? SIMA is correct imo. It may not be a conspiracy but refs are def being sucked into the “ hate Rangers” campaign which has been raging for at least the past 7 years. Yes you can look at other games and see some bad decisions. However the nature of some of the decisions against us is quite beyond belief. Morelos booking tonight was criminal. Btw you say we got two soft ones v Hamilton. What is a soft penalty. It’s a fucking penalty but the decisions were still being discussed in the tabloids 5 days later. Oh and btw septic got another soft penalty tonight to go with their soft penalty at the weekend. And yes we screwed it for ourselves tonight. Nothing creative from midfield. That is the problem.

1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

Why should it be shut down? SIMA is correct imo. It may not be a conspiracy but refs are def being sucked into the “ hate Rangers” campaign which has been raging for at least the past 7 years. Yes you can look at other games and see some bad decisions. However the nature of some of the decisions against us is quite beyond belief. Morelos booking tonight was criminal. Btw you say we got two soft ones v Hamilton. What is a soft penalty. It’s a fucking penalty but the decisions were still being discussed in the tabloids 5 days later. Oh and btw septic got another soft penalty tonight to go with their soft penalty at the weekend. And yes we screwed it for ourselves tonight. Nothing creative from midfield. That is the problem.

My point is the officials are pure pish at best. In every single fixture. 

Do people seriously believe officials are making poor decisions as part of a ‘hate Rangers’ campaign? It’s a lot of nonsense.

when we start blaming officials for the results on the park against the sub standard Scottish opposition it shows our board and gaffer need to pull their fuckin fingers out.

5 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

My point is the officials are pure pish at best. In every single fixture. 

Do people seriously believe officials are making poor decisions as part of a ‘hate Rangers’ campaign? It’s a lot of nonsense.

when we start blaming officials for the results on the park against the sub standard Scottish opposition it shows our board and gaffer need to pull their fuckin fingers out.

What were your opinions on the 2 decisions I mentioned in the game last night?

5 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Two soft ones against Hamilton my arse. FFS, you will struggle to see a more blatant handball all season, and even Martin Canning agreed with the trip decision. 

Archived