Officialdom Conspiracy?

Gollum cheating bastard.

Candeais is head locked, grabbed on shoulder which you can see gets the guy is digging into, then gets a sly punch to his face. And for that gets a 2nd yellow and red which we can't appeal.

Game is fucked. Corrupt to the fucking core.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

After watching Gollum today there can be no fucking doubt at all that we are refereed to a different standard than the rest

Should be sacked for that performance today and he should take that poofy wee cunt from Wednesday night with him

As a club we should be asking for a public apology and a formal explanation. Gollum referees us with what he thinks he sees or what he hopes has happened, and we'll suffer as our game changer today us now wrongly suspended.

Can't actually verbalise right now how scunnered I am with the lot of the cheating bastards.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

As a club we should be asking for a public apology and a formal explanation. Gollum referees us with what he thinks he sees or what he hopes has happened, and we'll suffer as our game changer today us now wrongly suspended.

Can't actually verbalise right now how scunnered I am with the lot of the cheating bastards.

It's fucking brutal mate,i'm no joking when I say that there are referee's in the junior game that are better and use common sense more often than the dross that officiates in our top league.

The years that we've been away have been used to put rat place men into positions of influence, plain and simple. The worrying thing about this is that it could take years for fresh ref's to come through the system,maybe then we'll have the level playing field that we need and deserve.

And I say this after a win

17 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

After watching Gollum today there can be no fucking doubt at all that we are refereed to a different standard than the rest

Should be sacked for that performance today and he should take that poofy wee cunt from Wednesday night with him

Two booking for winning the ball. 

If that's all it's for it's disgraceful. The way everyone is acting (Candeias, goalie, Ferdinand) makes me think something else might have happened before that, but if so why is Collum not there earlier? Weird as fuck. Needs addressed and explanation demanded.

On 31/10/2018 at 23:16, Hutton2008 said:

Admin should shut this thread down. Officials are bad in Scotland. Got a lot wrong in the hibs hearts game aswell. Or Patrick thistle a fortnite ago. They are shite. Shite standard and that is a problem. 

Conspiracy talk is utter delusional nonsense. We didn’t win because we didn’t create enough clear cut chances. Lacked quality in the final third. Plain and fuckin simple.

On 01/11/2018 at 15:59, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

@Hutton2008

What were your thoughts on the 2 decisions and the other one some felt was a pen?

@Hutton2008

What's your thoughts on today?

You never answered my post above either.

Almost a 1/3 of the way through the season and the picture is clear... 

For dodgy / debateable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions......

Key Decisions For: 1

Versus Scum 2/9/18

McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer. Penalty should have been given and yellow card.

--------------

Key Decisions Against:12

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- Arfield held, butted against, and booked

- GMS not carded throwing ball at player 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Versus Kilmarnock 19/8/18

- Blatant goal not given

Versus Scum 2/9/18

- Clear foul on Jack not given, "foul foul foul" according to an official, scum break and score.

- Christy blatant dive for a penalty. Goldson penalised with free kick, and booked.

Pre Motherwell 

- Disrepute charge ignored

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

Versus Dundee 15/9/18

Morelos wrongly given offside, goal denied

Versus ST J 23/9/18

Softest penalty in the world but I'll not include it in the figures as contact (equivalent to being hit by a feather) was apparently made ?

Versus Kilmarnock 31/10/18

Blatant handball and penalty not given (Burke)

Morelos pulled to ground as ran through to box and on goal. Minimum yellow against a player possibly already booked. Outcome = Foul against Morelos and booked for protest.

Versus st mirren 3/11/18

Gollum books Candeais for celebrating a goal then watches him get grabbed on the shoulder, head locked, and a sly cunt to the face...... and books and red cards Candeais. No appeal possible.

Completed Fixtures 

Game 1. Sheep away

Game 2. St Mirren home (untelevised)

Game 3. Motherwell away

Game 4. Scum away 

Game 5. Dundee home

Game 6: St J home

Game 7: Livi away

Game 8: Hearts home (untelevised)

Game 9: Hamilton away

Game 10. Kilmarnock home 

Game 11. St mirren away

On 02/11/2018 at 00:42, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yet some want it closed. Almost as if the thought of us saying we're being cheated is worse than us being cheated. Strange.

Some brainless will spout .We are acting like beggars 

Even when it's staring them right in the face 

"It must be an honest mistake " or the classic " they are all as bad as one another "

Just now, eejay the dj said:

"It must be an honest mistake " or the classic " they are all as bad as one another "

"These things even themselves out" is a favourite of mine.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Does my tits in this??

The tarrier bastard set the tone when there was two fouls against our players ( Halliday getting booted up in the air one) let play go on then booked Jack cause the St Mirren player acted like he’d got a broken ankle. 

Rest of the game he gave them everything, let them timewaste and had the fucking brass neck to tell Ejaria to get off the field quickly.

That’s not even mentioning the blatant penalty not given for Morelos and then sending Candeias off. 

Another embarrassment from Collum. 

But aye they even themselves out. And fuck off with the “it did against Hamilton” absolute shite because both are pens

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Edgar mentions in his post match reaction that there was a study released this week that showed Rangers players get booked every 4.5 fouls while The scum get booked every 9.5 fouls

Yep. Just finished listening to that there. That is a horrible stat for us. And no one can even say our fouls are all leg breaking crunchers while other teams only commit weak fouls.

The bias is blatant

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Gollum cheating bastard.

Candeais is head locked, grabbed on shoulder which you can see gets the guy is digging into, then gets a sly punch to his face. And for that gets a 2nd yellow and red which we can't appeal.

Game is fucked. Corrupt to the fucking core.

This is too bad a decision not to challenge mate, Gollum did not follow the rules and he has to be challenged by Rangers surely, if we let this slip I will be even more annoyed than I am at the original decision. :redcard:

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Gollum was woeful. Jack and Arfield bookings, and both of the St Mirren ones looked soft as fuck to me 

I think that, when Jack was booked, there were two Rangers players actually still on the deck having been fouled and a third just getting to his feet. Cunt of a ref was determined to wait until a Rangers player reacted and Jack gave him what he wanted.

Sick to death of weak, spineless, cowardly hand wringers telling me “it’s just bad refereeing”

Either wake up and smell the coffee or, if you’re so frightened to offend anyone, then don’t come on here because your offending true supporters can see the naked corruption week after week.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I think that, when Jack was booked, there were two Rangers players actually still on the deck having been fouled and a third just getting to his feet. Cunt of a ref was determined to wait until a Rangers player reacted and Jack gave him what he wanted.

Sick to death of weak, spineless, cowardly hand wringers telling me “it’s just bad refereeing”

Either wake up and smell the coffee or, if you’re so frightened to offend anyone, then don’t come on here because your offending true supporters can see the naked corruption week after week.

1st paragraph. Yeah but sky was so poor today we never saw those challenges again, and only later saw the Jack one where he won the ball. Shocking broadcasting, and reffing obviously.

The rest of your post is bang on too.

Archived