Officialdom Conspiracy?

1 minute ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Surely Candeais second booking had to be for something else? Gollum is indeed hopeless but what on earth did he see?

I think he'll have done a cupped ear or shhhh finger which petulant Gollum will say was ungentlemanly conduct. Some bollox anyways.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye and mind Broadfoot dived for a pen years back...

Maybe that's the plan. To give Rangers a soft penalty at the beginning of his career then nothing for the rest of it.

Or possibly he got so much abuse for family and friends that he's scared to give a decision that might be considered soft in our favour again.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/blog/2010/feb/26/celtic-paranoia-refereeing-old-firm

Interesting reading for the conspiracy theorists wearing green who are ALWAYS looking in. I've shown this to many tims who are staggered by it but never come back to dispute it.

54 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I think that, when Jack was booked, there were two Rangers players actually still on the deck having been fouled and a third just getting to his feet. Cunt of a ref was determined to wait until a Rangers player reacted and Jack gave him what he wanted.

Sick to death of weak, spineless, cowardly hand wringers telling me “it’s just bad refereeing”

Either wake up and smell the coffee or, if you’re so frightened to offend anyone, then don’t come on here because your offending true supporters can see the naked corruption week after week.

I do hope the second and third paragraphs there are generalised, rather than aimed at me.

42 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think he'll have done a cupped ear or shhhh finger which petulant Gollum will say was ungentlemanly conduct. Some bollox anyways.

Gerrard's comments in the post match reaction suggests the club will challenge the red card and in all honesty I can another red face for a Scottish referee as this will be rescinded.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Gerrard's comments in the post match reaction suggests the club will challenge the red card and in all honesty I can another red face for a Scottish referee as this will be rescinded.

Not sure rules allow for that, or whether Gerrard is aware of rules re yellow cards.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

His post match interview, it's in stv report. Full report has been copied onto the Candeais red thread.

Aye I have seen it now cheers. Hope this means the club will pursue it. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not sure rules allow for that, or whether Gerrard is aware of rules re yellow cards.

Did Morelos not get his yellow overturned while ago when ref booked him for diving but goalie went down hurt which proved there was contact.

57 minutes ago, five stars said:

Is it not just bookings for diving or mistaken identity that can be overturned?

I'm not sure, I thought it was any second booking. There is certainly no reason I could see why Candeias was booked and in fact both the St.Mirren goalie and Ferdinand could have seen yellow and in the later's case he could have seen red if as I've seen reported he punched Candeias.

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

I'm not sure, I thought it was any second booking. There is certainly no reason I could see why Candeias was booked and in fact both the St.Mirren goalie and Ferdinand could have seen yellow and in the later's case he could have seen red if as I've seen reported he punched Candeias.

It's always been simulation or mistaken identity. I've been saying that on various threads since full time. 

I doubt even SG knows how shite our system is up here and thinks he'll just get to appeal it.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

I do hope the second and third paragraphs there are generalised, rather than aimed at me.

Not you specifically mate but any appeasers in our support more interested in being everyone’s friend and consequently failing to stand against blatant corruption. Based on the posts of yours that I’ve seen, then I wouldn’t put you in that category,

21 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Not you specifically mate but any appeasers in our support more interested in being everyone’s friend and consequently failing to stand against blatant corruption. Based on the posts of yours that I’ve seen, then I wouldn’t put you in that category,

Yer awrite, you. :tu:

Archived