Officialdom Conspiracy?

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ref got the penalty and second yellow correct.

We should have had a penalty against as highlighted multiple times on sportscene ?.

So one in our favour today.

I have not seen anything but always good when we get a wee decision now and then. :happy:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to read Robinson's comments regarding McHugh's first booking, in a clear reference to Morelos, say that 'certain players are conning the referee every week' . Bear in mind that not only was Sunday's ref considerably closer to McHugh's tackle than Robinson, but the referees on the other weeks are at least in the SAME STADIUM as Morelos, so they might be better positioned to make a judgement than Robinson, who presumably is at wherever Motherwell are playing. 

He really is a fanny. 

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ref got the penalty and second yellow correct.

We should have had a penalty against as highlighted multiple times on sportscene ?.

So one in our favour today.

Thought that was a shocking miss from the guy then saw it back on Sportscene and it's an absolute stonewaller I can't believe Thomson missed that ???

The difference is...

We had one decision in our favour because the ref missed it. 

We have had multiple decisions against us where the refs have stared blatantly at the incidents, and decided to go against the team in blue. 

There is still a bias amongst some refs in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The difference is...

We have had multiple decisions against us where the refs have stared blatantly at the incidents, and decided to go against the team in blue. 

Both decisions that have went for us, yesterday's and McGregors kick out in the scum game, were missed. 

Most against us have been seen and wrongly awarded. DC red card remains unique in that it wasn't seen, didn't happen but was still given. :justno:

Good post mate.

15 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The difference is...

"some" refs?. I think it's more like " most" refs.

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's the thing mate, no one is saying things never go in our favour. They do.

Just nowhere near as much as against.

Yes that is true, but I think we have a long way to go for us to feel we are on a level playing field. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

???

just for balance of course 

What were we winning 4-1 ,5-1 or 6-1 at that point 

You really are a dobber man 

I'm part of the conspiracy, same as everything and everyone else, eejay.

Never stop looking out mate. Never. ?

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

Interesting to read Robinson's comments regarding McHugh's first booking, in a clear reference to Morelos, say that 'certain players are conning the referee every week' . Bear in mind that not only was Sunday's ref considerably closer to McHugh's tackle than Robinson, but the referees on the other weeks are at least in the SAME STADIUM as Morelos, so they might be better positioned to make a judgement than Robinson, who presumably is at wherever Motherwell are playing. 

He really is a fanny. 

The first booking was absolutely correct, it was the second dubious challenge on Fredo in a short time. Thomson could be seen making a gesture to that effect when he booked McHugh. It was clear what Motherwells tactics were and Robinson knew it. They got exactly what they deserved. 

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The first booking was absolutely correct, it was the second dubious challenge on Fredo in a short time. Thomson could be seen making a gesture to that effect when he booked McHugh. It was clear what Motherwells tactics were and Robinson knew it. They got exactly what they deserved. 

Yup. That's what they didn't say in Sportscene. Thompson made the 'persistent fouling' gesture when he booked the guy first time.

53 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yup. That's what they didn't say in Sportscene. Thompson made the 'persistent fouling' gesture when he booked the guy first time.

And the guy made another foul literally seconds after his first booking.

That Robinson has come across as an utter prick in the aftermath of this game. 

Am going to put this one down to an incredibly poor, inconsistent display by Nick Walsh.

Lafferty on the receiving of a few that went unpunished, Arfield yellow carded for a high boot nowhere near as bad as a Livingston one that went uncarded.

And Morelos booked again when he was taken out off the ball and shouldn't even have had to be spoken to. Dissent by a player that speaks no English and hardly said a word. Funny how others aren't ever as dissenting as he is. Still, now suspended for the best game to be out this month, so deliberate or not 🖕Walsh 😂.

No changes to scores on the doors as it was more general shite than game changing, corrupt shite 👍

Still 2 key/blatant/game changing/corrupt decisions wrongly in favour, 12 against imo.

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Am going to put this one down to an incredibly poor, inconsistent display by Nick Walsh.

Lafferty on the receiving of a few that went unpunished, Arfield yellow carded for a high boot nowhere near as a Livingston one that went uncarded.

And Morelos booked again when he taken out off the ball and shouldn't even have had to be spoken to. Dissent by a player that speaks no English and hardly said a word. Funny how others aren't ever as dissenting as he is. Still, now suspended for the best game to be out this month, so deliberate or not 🖕Walsh 😂.

No changes to scores on the doors as it was more general shite than game changing, corrupt shite 👍

Still 2 key/blatant/game changing/corrupt decisions wrongly in favour, 12 against imo.

The two high boot ones were poor, if he booked Arfield he had to book the Livi player IMO. Allan McG gave the enclosure side linesman (who was shite) some mouthful when the Livi player was not booked, which was good. :happy:

The Morelos one I would like to see again because I missed the Livi player taking him out as he went past. If Mo did nothing then why was he called over ? On this occasion I wonder if Mo realised that he could get the booking he needed to miss the least concerning game and did what he does best to get booked or was the ref just being a real prick ? 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Allan McG gave the enclosure side linesman (who was shite) some mouthful when the Livi player was not booked, which was good. :happy:

The Morelos one I would like to see again because I missed the Livi player taking him out as he went past. 

Attention seeking obv.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

No mate, by McGregor. Anybody who complains to refs are apparently doing it for attention.

Sorry I must have missed that conversation mate 😁 whether it was for attention or not he gave him some verbal abuse which seemed to go on for a while, since the linesman had made a shite decision a wee while before we were all delighted by his rant Allan's rant. :happy:

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The two high boot ones were poor, if he booked Arfield he had to book the Livi player IMO. Allan McG gave the enclosure side linesman (who was shite) some mouthful when the Livi player was not booked, which was good. :happy:

The Morelos one I would like to see again because I missed the Livi player taking him out as he went past. If Mo did nothing then why was he called over ? On this occasion I wonder if Mo realised that he could get the booking he needed to miss the least concerning game and did what he does best to get booked or was the ref just being a real prick ? 

If you tell Morelos you want him to get a deliberate yellow I'm sure he could dream up a better (retribution) way of doing it rather than walking away from a ref. All good in the end, though I'm still convinced he picks up yellows no other player consistently picks up for similar.

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry I must have missed that conversation mate 😁 whether it was for attention or not he gave him some verbal abuse which seemed to go on for a while, since the linesman had made a shite decision a wee while before we were all delighted by his rant Allan's rant. :happy:

You didn't miss much tbh mate. Basically Halliday was called an attention seeker for complaining to refs and going down pretending to be injured so the fans sing his name.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All good in the end, though I'm still convinced he picks up yellows no other player consistently picks up for similar.

Not just that though, some of the fouls given against him are beyond a joke not to mention how he is targeted by opposition players both in the tackle and the ear trying to wind him up.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you tell Morelos you want him to get a deliberate yellow I'm sure he could dream up a better (retribution) way of doing it rather than walking away from a ref. All good in the end, though I'm still convinced he picks up yellows no other player consistently picks up for similar.

Was that what happened yesterday, he got elbowed by the Livi player and the ref never booked him ffs ? 

What I mean by getting booked is that IF an opportunity came along late in the game to get booked by walking away then I do believe he did that, and well done him if he did after what he has had to put up with from opposition players and refs.

He is most definitely treated differently than other players IMO, he needs help from his team mates in future to try and stop his petulance I think. On this occasion it is fine and worked out well.   

Archived