Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now had time to, painfully, watch the game again. 

Gollum did us no favours but wasn't near as responsible for the result as our players /manager, though did play huge role (against us) in the goal.

Rangers unsurprisingly came out on the wrong side of decisions again though.

Post 1 updated.

On 02/09/2018 at 14:35, Howsitgoing said:

Not yet seen the interview but if true then about time. Gerrard needs to get in touch with media pundits he knows down south and show them what’s what with these cheating bastards.

Just watched Sky Sports News and Dermot Gallagher felt that the first foul was Jack jumping into Rogic and not getting the ball, before a slight touch which unbalanced Jack. Said outright that Gerrard was wrong. Danny Mills agreed. 

5 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Just watched Sky Sports News and Dermot Gallagher felt that the first foul was Jack jumping into Rogic and not getting the ball, before a slight touch which unbalanced Jack. Said outright that Gerrard was wrong. Danny Mills agreed. 

Dermot Gallagher is a bitter we wank .can't think of any decision that went against us that he agreed was wrong 

Let's here what Winters has to say .just for some balance .

Could the club not write to John Fleming and ask that old firm games be refereed by someone Neutral Ie. an English ref?

Could the club write to the SFA with a dossier of evidence and put forward a proposal for goal line technology and VAR due to refs being biased towards Rangers?

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Could the club not write to John Fleming and ask that old firm games be refereed by someone Neutral Ie. an English ref?

Could the club write to the SFA with a dossier of evidence and put forward a proposal for goal line technology and VAR due to refs being biased towards Rangers?

If anybody is wanting goalline technology it's Partick

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Up here VAR would probably stand for Vatican Assisted Ref  

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Why have we a fucking thread about a conspiracy against us

Get this to fuck 

Because some cunts said stop being paranoid, the decisions even themselves out. Or that refs are shite for both teams.

So maintaining this over the season will see just how the decisions pan out.

Seems like you'd rather shout paranoid cunts than actually look at the issue sensibly. Which is standard approach for those preferring to bury their head in the sand than see what comes of this.

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

I've watched it loads of times from different angles. That's a nonsense.

Hugh Keevins was saying too that maybe that's what the 'foul foul foul" shouts Gerrard heard were about, a foul against us ? 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Because some cunts said stop being paranoid, the decisions even themselves out. Or that refs are shite for both teams.

Seems like you'd rather shout paranoid cunts than actually look at the issue sensibly. Which is standard approach for those preferring to bury their head in the sand than see what comes of this.

Mate . Honestly mate . Tell these kind of comments just to fuck off . I do

Fucking sick of listening to that easy one liner

It's a decent thread and many bears appreciate it

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate . Honestly mate . Tell these kind of comments just to fuck off . I do

Fucking sick of listening to that easy one liner

It's a decent thread and many bears appreciate it

I'm actually happy to be proved wrong! I'd just like to see where it ends up. I know it's subjective, but try to explain why I've included / excluded decisions considered contentious on here.

Maybe it's just easier to call bears taig like and paranoid than look at what is being evidenced.

Colum is a clever bastard  . We were never really in the game in a threatening capacity, for him to make a real difference for me.

I do agree though . Another decision has went against us .

If it had been the scum and it was other way around . I think the coverage and the hysteria would have been in overdrive this morning.

I was watching Sky and they were hand picking incidents to make it look like he had done us some favours .

Not much about the dive of the season though .

8 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Had a mate watching the game on the box with us yesterday,  not into Scottish football but he was amazed at how shite the officials were.

Watched the sheep game in London boozer and guys watching were saying it was mental what they were seeing from ref.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm actually happy to be proved wrong! I'd just like to see where it ends up. I know it's subjective, but try to explain why I've included / excluded decisions considered contentious on here.

Maybe it's just easier to call bears taig like and paranoid than look at what is being evidenced.

I'm jealous cause I never thought of it first :hmmm: . Me being a para bastard and all that .

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Colum is a clever bastard  . We were never really in the game in a threatening capacity, for him to make a real difference for me.

I do agree though . Another decision has went against us .

If it had been the scum and it was other way around . I think the coverage and the hysteria would have been in overdrive this morning.

I was watching Sky and they were hand picking incidents to make it look like he had done us some favours .

Not much about the dive of the season though .

The free kick should have been given to us. It was more of a free kick than some of the dubious ones they were repeatedly getting in dangerous areas outside our box.

And incredibly Goldson got booked for that Scum player dive, where a finger close to a chest makes Christies feet come together and stop working. They'll all be focusing on this cheating and demanding retrospective action any time now...

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I haven't said paranoid cunts anywhere.

I do think it's embarrassing to think absolutely everything is a conspiracy though 

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:30, Howsitgoing said:

Steven Gerrard gives a much needed boost to Scottish football and the bitter wee twats continue with this corrupt shite from fenian referees. It’s embarrassing how low our football association will allow us to go to continue their obvious agenda against our club.

Some day these arseholes will realise that allowing referee displays like we’ve seen in Rangers games is not doing Scottish football any good in any shape or form.

They will have their work cut out this season if they want that shite to win another league title.

I don't think yesterdays game was the best example . I'm certain the worst has still to come

And if we are close in the league . We will certainly  find out then.

And bearing in mind . We get to a cup final against them this year and Thompson will be ref . It's his last season

I'm sure that won't matter though

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I do think it's embarrassing to think absolutely everything is a conspiracy though 

It's questioning the possibility of it.

Which will start by trying to bottom out how much goes for or against us over a season domestically.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think Sporting has his tongue in his cheek with the conspiracy title

That would always be up to each bear to decide if they think there is one .

My take . The refs have given us fuck all since the refs strike, McDonaldgate and ourselves going to the bottom league .

And clearly the scum taking control of Scottish football . Plenty of good bears think the same .

There are no straight jackets involved and we don't have our heads spinning in 360degrees.

It's just opinions of what is hurting our club . Every other fucking week

44 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I may even come to that by the end of this season SH .I honestly think some bears are in for a shock, these next few months if we are in with chance of this title

Archived