Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well it’s early days yet but already this analysis shows ...

.. fuck all as it’s compiled by someone, takkjng advice from others who all believe in the ‘condpiracy’ And who all have blue tinted specs on. It has a pre ordained conclusion but I suppose it’ll just feed the conspiritists amongs is. Sad wee thread. 

Actually it's what I've seen with my own eyes in terms of what you've quoted. I'm on holiday so yesterday's match I've not seen - I have asked for footage to be posted. 

When folk talk of the multitude of decisions against we're told they even out. When it's demonstrated they aren't evening out there's no counter, just attempted derision. 

Which of the post 1 incidents quoted are incorrect? Which key decisions have been missed for or against? Which of my blue tinted decisions are you referring to?

Come on, back up your argument if you can....

41 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Actually it's what I've seen with my own eyes in terms of what you've quoted. I'm on holiday so yesterday's match I've not seen - I have asked for footage to be posted. 

When folk talk of the multitude of decisions against we're told they even out. When it's demonstrated they aren't evening out there's no counter, just attempted derision. 

Which of the post 1 incidents quoted are incorrect? Which key decisions have been missed for or against? Which of my blue tinted decisions are you referring to?

Honestly don't know why you bother asking dick-lips to explain anything, he only talks pish to get a reaction.

13 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ffs I'm in Belek, you're in Cannes, check out us international jet setters ?

My point as always is about how cheated we are, not always how it impacts on a game.

In a 4 nil win we may have got decisions in our favour, or against, and I just want to see how the key decisions balance out over a season

As do many others,  looking forward to reading your findings. Keep up the good work :tu:

15 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well it’s early days yet but already this analysis shows ...

.. fuck all as it’s compiled by someone, takkjng advice from others who all believe in the ‘condpiracy’ And who all have blue tinted specs on. It has a pre ordained conclusion but I suppose it’ll just feed the conspiritists amongs is. Sad wee thread. 

12 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

@Bluepeter9 still waiting...

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Well wait away - I was on the piss after the game sat and away walking yesterday  - but as I also have blue tinted glasses I’ll probably agree with the instances and forget the let offs - but what we really need is an independent doing this - the out come of this, on here, is never going to be anything other than ‘we were hard done by’ - because we are fans - and ever fan of every team think they are hard done by. 

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Surprised you are interested in any argument from him

He has to favourite pastimes .Calling our bears for being haters and disagreeing with any subject that most people are agreeing on 

He is a complete fool of a guy and quite honestly .An embarrassment to our support .His opinions mean didly squat 

He isn't alone 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well wait away - I was on the piss after the game sat and away walking yesterday  - but as I also have blue tinted glasses I’ll probably agree with the instances and forget the let offs - but what we really need is an independent doing this - the out come of this, on here, is never going to be anything other than ‘we were hard done by’ - because we are fans - and ever fan of every team think they are hard done by. 

Thanks for the clarification.

From the above it appears even you know we're getting hard done by. An independent review needed to confirm what we know. That'd be great, but it won't happen until the club demand or instruct it. Which will likely come off the back of fans if at all. So surely the more fans that are aware of all the issues and incidents the better. Then our writers like Dart and dare I say the Dude, and support groups like 1872 or VB can drive campaigns and gain momentum.

Regardless, today is about highlighting the repeated issues. What would be great would be your views on weekly incidents rather than rejecting the thread and notion of bias out of hand. That way any findings are more valid for the consensus which surely is what we all want - a true understanding of the refereeing decisions affecting us, and then if there is evidence, we look for the why..

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Surprised you are interested in any argument from him

He has to favourite pastimes .Calling our bears for being haters and disagreeing with any subject that most people are agreeing on 

He is a complete fool of a guy and quite honestly .An embarrassment to our support .His opinions mean didly squat 

He isn't alone 

Yeah but I'm interested in the findings and would prefer if all Rangers supporters at least considered and debated we were being hard done by rather than rejecting the notion altogether.

He's not actually criticised any of the scoring as being incorrect, or added any missed that we gained from. Which suggests being more bothered by folk going on about bias than about the actual bias.

The validity of scoring decisions we benefited and suffered from would in truth benefit if he came on weekly and debated the incidents rather than crop up every couple of months berating the thread.

On 15/09/2018 at 22:01, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been the same since he joined.

He gets booked repeatedly for stuff others get away with. That's when he's not being booked for being the victim of ridiculous challenges. 

We should start calling them racist for booking him, would stop them in their tracks like a train through the head.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Cba.

Thought as much.

I wasn't at the game but the reports are that despite us winning 4 nil more decisions went against than for. Maybe you disagree, or maybe you know that by listing them it'll be another week where we've actually been wronged despite a win.

And we should be moaning like fuck even if we win, so that it's a clear message at all times, not just sounding like sour grapes. Which I'm sure you have called it before.

But like BP9, you'll have your say but fuck all to back it up with. 

No need to reply given you cba ?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thought as much.

I wasn't at the game but the reports are that despite us winning 4 nil more decisions went against than for. Maybe you disagree, or maybe you know that by listing them it'll be another week where we've actually been wronged despite a win.

And we should be moaning like fuck even if we win, so that it's a clear message at all times, not just sounding like sour grapes. Which I'm sure you have called it before.

But like BP9, you'll have your say but fuck all to back it up with. 

No need to reply given you cba ?

We were awarded a penalty, had an opponent sent off and the filth had a man sent off in the same round of fixtures, that's me backing up my point that there is no conspiracy against us.

The ref in the Hibs-Killie game screwed Killieover big time. Is that a conspiracy, or is it a shite ref being shite?

I don't believe I've ever used the phrase sour grapes in my life.

11 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

We were awarded a penalty, had an opponent sent off and the filth had a man sent off in the same round of fixtures, that's me backing up my point that there is no conspiracy against us.

The ref in the Hibs-Killie game screwed Killieover big time. Is that a conspiracy, or is it a shite ref being shite?

I don't believe I've ever used the phrase sour grapes in my life.

The fact there are decisions like penalties and red cards in different games doesn't matter a fuck. What does is if such decisions were correctly given or should have been but weren't. Were they at the weekend? What about others, and ones not given?

The fact you compare it over a weekend and come to a conclusion but criticise a thread looking to compare it over a full season is also absurd. These things even themselves out it's alleged, but yet appear not to.

Finally, no one says we don't wrongly get favourable decisions. Or that other teams do or don't. But by considering them over a season we'll identify whether or not there's genuinely an issue, and then hopefully look to work our why. Surely that's in our interests.

So you havent said similar to us greeting about decisions because we've been dropped points and it's pathetic, or similar? Think you have tbh.

47 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The fact there are decisions like penalties and red cards in different games doesn't matter a fuck. What does is if such decisions were correctly given or should have been but weren't. Were they at the weekend? What about others, and ones not given?

The fact you compare it over a weekend and come to a conclusion but criticise a thread looking to compare it over a full season is also absurd. These things even themselves out it's alleged, but yet appear not to.

Finally, no one says we don't wrongly get favourable decisions. Or that other teams do or don't. But by considering them over a season we'll identify whether or not there's genuinely an issue, and then hopefully look to work our why. Surely that's in our interests.

So you havent said similar to us greeting about decisions because we've been dropped points and it's pathetic, or similar? Think you have tbh.

I've said I think it's embarrassing how paranoid a section of our support is when it comes to referees.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thanks for the clarification.

From the above it appears even you know we're getting hard done by. An independent review needed to confirm what we know. That'd be great, but it won't happen until the club demand or instruct it. Which will likely come off the back of fans if at all. So surely the more fans that are aware of all the issues and incidents the better. Then our writers like Dart and dare I say the Dude, and support groups like 1872 or VB can drive campaigns and gain momentum.

Regardless, today is about highlighting the repeated issues. What would be great would be your views on weekly incidents rather than rejecting the thread and notion of bias out of hand. That way any findings are more valid for the consensus which surely is what we all want - a true understanding of the refereeing decisions affecting us, and then if there is evidence, we look for the why..

I will once again spell out my position:

I think referees are human, prone to error and by no means infallible - in particular i think Scottish Referees are of a poor standard. 

However, that inconsistency in refereeing (based on being Human) is part of the game - it is when I play my old chaps football now, it was when I played when shite football as a youngster. But it is just part of the game.

When I watch a Rangers game I howl at the referee as much as anyone, hate when they get it wrong against us, kinda just move on when we get a decision for us (and yes they do happen) but as a fan we automatically gloss over that.

So basically every referee in every game I have lost has been at fault, and every time we get beat, especially as narrow defeat, we (as fans) look at what 'could have' allowed us to win - if only the ref had given that foul, not given that foul, allowed more time etc etc and its the same for every supporter of every team (other teams supporters are CONVINCED that big teams like Rangers get ALL the decisions - go figure! However, when I win a game, or Rangers win a game the referees hardly get a mention - and if they do its basically to say they did ok - we are at best neutral on a Ref when we win - can't remember when anyone ever said the ref was on our side today (que folk even older than me saying except 'Tiny Wharton').

Then we have this whole conspiracy / everyone is against us 'debate' - I just find it incredibly sad that some of our fans have gone down that route. Its only a few short years since we laughed at them for such paranoid nonsense - but here we are trying to prove just. For the reason I have given above about my own bias this 'investigation' is never, ever, going to come out any other way than a list that tries to say there is bias against us. To me it's just a sad thread where we have gone down the route of being whingers and moaners, instead of winners. I much prefer Walter's views on referees in that you have to be good enough to win even with a bad referee. To me that is the Rangers way, this whole conspiracy theory shite is not.

Archived